Forums Kongregate

Attn: Greg

16 posts

Flag Post

Why is your avatar so low quality? Some kind of compression has made the white G tinged with red. It gets on my nerves all the time when I see it, and in Greg month everyone has it. >.< Maybe I’m imagining it. If so sorry, I’m going crazy. :S

Flag Post

Yeah, Greg. Time to upgrade your look!

Flag Post

Same too Emily, Time to Leave the Bee for a Unique Avatar, no :) ?

Flag Post

I knew I was on thin ice…

Flag Post

pwned?

Flag Post

Everbody, feel free to use this avatar:

NOTE-Only use this avatar to show dislike for that evil, white G and not greg himself.

Flag Post

Wow, you really changed it alot. lol Try making it different colors and changing the way the G is shaped. Than, it wouldnt go out of style………………..until a little bit.

Flag Post

Kay. I’ll update it

EDIT: Original Post Edited

Flag Post

If you change your avatar, I will change my ketchup bottle!

Flag Post

I made my avatar back when the most advanced paint program on my computer was MS Paint. It does horrible stuff to images. Early featured screenshots were embarrassingly low quality because of this same reason (I’m the one who makes the featured images).

Since then I’ve switched over to Paint.NET, though, so maybe it’s time to remake my avatar…

Flag Post

I knew it! MS Paint ftl.

Flag Post

MS Paint FTW.

MS Paint > Adobe Photoshop.

Flag Post

Gimp>all>>>>>>>>>MS Paint

Flag Post

Come on Greg, use Flare X’s G. And if you dont like the X, ( like me ) than ask flare to change it around alittle.

Flag Post

Lolz, mine pwnz.

I’m shooting a plane that has Greg in a jmtb02 plane lolz.

A larger version exists in the world:

Flag Post

renny, save your avatar as a transparent GIF with black being the chosen background colour.