Forums Kongregate

MORE BADGES! (locked)

8 posts

Flag Post

ive only been here for a couple of weeks but ive gotten most of the badges and the rest are hard ones but thats not my point what im suggesting is that people who have uploaded games should have badges for them (at least abdge worthy ones) and there should be a new badge at least every day or everyother day and at least shorter amounts of time for the card challenges so we can get new ones quicker like its usually a week until a new card challenge comes out but could it be smaller like maybe go down to 5 or 4 days? so i want to know if you guys are thinking about having a new badge every day or other day and shorten out the card game challenges

Flag Post

ok this has been mentioned before. go say this is the topic called: time for me to bitch and moan. Look at Greg’s comment. kongregate has other things to worry about. I know that there hasnt been badges lately, and I hate it too. And posting this isnt going to make badges appear. And People who make games, cant put badges for their games. They give permission, and greg has to make them. And yes I would like both of your ideas to happen, but they probably wont and thats just too bad. Im sorry that Im so mean, but I am sick of people complaining.

Flag Post

ok so i was a bit picky and i apoligize for that i just wanna know the average of how many badges greg makes and how fast also when the next badge is planend to come out AND i also have been really anxious about this card game and want to play it and learn about it but its not out yet i wanna know when its coming out and if its for real this time or if its just posible it might come out on that certain date

Flag Post

yeah the card game was supossed to be out 3 months ago, and I also would like to know when badges will come out. Now, Greg is making a few badges every couple of days. And I don’t think andbody has any idea of when its coming out. But its running in the test area. So hopefully soon.

Flag Post

lol Greg dosent like people that wine about badges :D

just letting you know, but i agree we should have a little more, but just so you know this is a new site and eventually it will have alot more badges and etc..

Flag Post

Yeah. But it will be in beta……forever.

Flag Post

I kind of wish I could lock topics theres already a few like this on the first page. If you really want to complain that much send a complaint via the Feedback link at the bottom of your screen otherwise try to keep this in a single thread and not several ones that basically say the same thing. Thanks in advance =]

Flag Post

I kind of wish I could lock topics theres already a few like this on the first page

Granted.