Forums Kongregate

For those attending PAX.....

26 posts

Flag Post

Could you maybe take a video of the card game? So others that can’t attend can see what its like and how it plays. Only if its legal (I don’t know about the regulations on that stuff in there) and if the staff doesn’t mind you recording the game. If however they don’t want you to tape or you can’t bring a camera please don’t do it.

Flag Post

I second that motion! Hearing so much about PAX, when I don’t even live in USA, makes me all that more curious to actually see Kongregate there. So please, if it is at all possible, make a video, or take pictures or something. Inform all us non-Americans, please. :D

Flag Post

Get a video bout’ the card game, and forget bout’ the employees faces :P. Let’s keep it a suspense on them, can we?

Flag Post

I wish I could go, then I can see Greg/other Kongregaters in person. OMG. That would be weird.

Flag Post

I’ll be there, helping at the booth, but I won’t have the equipment for taking a video. Perhaps Jim or Emily will be able to record a video?

Flag Post

I’ll be there, helping at the booth

Booth babe! bikini plz, kthxbai

Flag Post

I personally am against the idea, because most people will just see the cover of the game instead of the game you can see just by reading the rules of it. Heck, in my opinion, the rules are worth much more than a video of the game. So read it.

Also, it’s a double-blind card game. A video of a double-blind card game?

Flag Post

I think Theresa’s bringing video/camera equipment… And Greg, you know you’re our booth babe, right? Make sure you bring your Speedo…

Flag Post

Oh, wait, did I just make this a hostile work environment again?

Flag Post

Greg…Speedo Do i want to know? haha!

Flag Post

hahaha definetly need some pics of Greg cosplaying Rumiko that’d be amazing =P

Flag Post

If I gain any more weight, I’ll definitely have the chest for it.

Flag Post

And Greg, you know you’re our booth babe, right? Make sure you bring your Speedo…

….

Flag Post

Hehe I guess if his is still in the wash maybe he can borrow Mikes? =P

Flag Post

Make sure you bring your Speedo…

If that’s the case, NO VIDEOS PLEASE.

Flag Post

greg + speedos = fastest way to put Kong into eternal oblivion.

Flag Post

lol greg in a speedo? Even though im his biggest fan, im not THAT big of a fan lol

I really wish I could meet the staff in person… that would be awesome! Dumb plane tickets…

Flag Post

greg + speedos = fastest way to put Kong into eternal oblivion.

What if I stood around our competitors’ booths?

Flag Post

What if I stood around our competitors’ booths?

Good idea, way to use your talent, greg! I can just see it now…nobody will buy any of Microsoft’s products because they will eternally have an image of greg in speedos whenever they see a Microsoft product. I do believe, we’ve found the greatest threat to Microsoft’s empire!

Flag Post

Lawl, I think you should stand it near to Newgrounds albeit not Microsoft. * Think…Scrape it, too…Gragh. *

Flag Post

Haha oh god the sickening images from this thread shudders

Dam you people in america…so lucky to be able to go to these things, I’ll come up to america for a holiday one year for one of these conventions!

Flag Post

If thats the plan, then Greg, don’t shave before the event…

Flag Post

BTW, Party happened in The Van because Damijin wasn’t around (due to PAX). Had 20 to 50-tier cakes in there, a DDR competition, and a heck load of humour.

Basically, it means that if Damijin won’t be around next year for PAX 08’…anyone up for a party in The Van again?

Flag Post

Oh man Sy, I was thinking of going to PAX next year, but we did have ourselves a darn good party. You forgot to mention that the 20-tier cakes were exploding and we ended up with a 13 (or 21) year old essploded boy on the lawn outside our van. That’s what he gets for eating all the cake.

Anyway, that was a very amusing party we had. We shall do it again next year. I expect host(ess) gifts for me and Sy :P

Flag Post

alison i as driving the van lol