Forums Kongregate

Badge Holders! Post your names!

72 posts

Flag Post

I am almost positive this does not exist, and they do it for various things on other forums… so here goes.

This topic is for anyone who has achieved ALL the current badges. There will be a list which I will upkeep, please no spammers btw, I will do a “Badge Check” if someone seems suspicious. I will start the list with myself(obviously): (I will number them in the order people post, not in the order of when people actually got all badges) Please, no lying!

1. crazycruiser

2. notagamer

3. Midgetman (and alts)

4. Ripperdoc

5. Dragily

6. Dedendre

7. Rotorblade

8. Notorious

9. Dazzer

10. KentSpank

11. Bobsocool

12. Gimsily

13. Bladen

14. Phammen11

15. Lapper

16. William_Wilson

17. ItBeNickYo

18. Dorham

19. ChairmanMao

20. Machowsky

21. chitown15

22. fridek

23. Ryuchitoran

24. Hathol

25. Averance

26. StealthSilent

27. Scoe

This has been updated as of Semptember 17th 2:14 PM EST

I will create more numbers as they are needed.

Also, if you are having trouble with a badge, or more than one badge, feel free to add me to your friends and come ask me when I’m online in chat for help, tips, hints etc. If I can’t help I will get you to someone who can!!!

~~~Bradley

Flag Post

I certianly havent, But I know a certain lunatic named MidgetMan who I believe has every badge on multiple alts.

Flag Post

zomg. Midgetman, can I have one of your alt accounts, PLEASE!

Flag Post

He can be banned for this :

Creation of Multiple Accounts only to get Pts with Friend Bonus Pts is really, really, really lame.

Flag Post

No, he made alts to get badges, there is nothing that anyone said saying he signed up with his ref link… for example… 2dArray has an alt, but did not use it to get points for the main account.

Flag Post

All I’ve got is that pesky immaculate desk badge…

Flag Post

This link should help!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_z1PLAwZMRM

Flag Post

You can add me to the list. :D Just don’t know if this particular thread is well suited for the Kong board and not the Off-Topic board…

Flag Post

Just don’t know if this particular thread is well suited for the Kong board and not the Off-Topic board…

Badges are related to Kongregate, so I think this thread belongs here.

Flag Post

Meow

Flag Post

Wait so you will check every time a new badge comes out all the members here and see if they got it thencheck out everyone in a whileif they go it then

Flag Post

I have all the current badges :)

Flag Post

I don’t think this is something “special” at all, with the guides and the “accessibility” and whatnot.

Flag Post

only missing ropn POD and gamma bros.. gah.

Flag Post

I don’t think this is something “special” at all, with the guides and the “accessibility” and whatnot.

There are still some badges that take real skill, regardless of guides. If you think you can beat Gamma Bros with a guide and no skills, you are horribly, horribly misguided.

Flag Post

I have all of the badges…and too much time on my hands, apparently.

Flag Post

i have all the badges – 55 i think in total

Flag Post

I still need 6 badges and don’t think I can do them either x.x

Flag Post

moi

Flag Post

I too have them all, waiting for more after the ragdoll one (it was the last one I got) =)

Flag Post

Dorham has all

Flag Post

Uh… Orbular Endurance is very easy o.o

How’d you do RNP?

Flag Post

RPN You try to get the best bonuses possible(easiest for me was to get 4 of each symbol) through level 15, from 15 to 30 try to just survive, also, before using any bonus tool make sure there is no alternative, like many time I have saved many tiles by simple rearranging.

Hope this helps!

~~~~Bradley

Flag Post

I have all the badges

Flag Post

I have all the current badges