Forums Kongregate

Badge Holders! Post your names! page 3

73 posts

Flag Post

At last, I finished Orbulance and have all badges :)

Flag Post

Finally have all of them myself as well. Yay!

Flag Post

14th Sept. 07 … All are mine :)
Already thought to have them all yesterday, but when I was finished with the DTD Badge there suddenly where those new tactics badges :D

15th Sept. 07 … Got the Rocketfinger badges…all are mine again :D

Flag Post

oh add me! I did not see this :).

Flag Post

i pwn

Flag Post

I said I have them all, why am I not listed?

Flag Post

Alright, I updated it, sorry for the huge delay between upgrades, Also, if I missed anyone(sorry Dorham) let me know and I’ll “chalk you up” n the list… I am sure there are more than this, but it still seems that very few have them all! Give yourselves a pat on the back! ;)

Flag Post

Ahh cool you’re updating again. Add me to that list while you’re at it.

Flag Post

Alright, got you in there ^^.

Flag Post

Maybe You could add a link to profile of each on the list (or even directly to badges page)? That should be a lot easier for You to check, if everybody have complete set of badges.

Flag Post

Got them all too

Flag Post

Here you go – put this in the list for me (but take out the underbar _)

“Kent Spank”_:http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/KentSpank/badges

Kent Spank
links directly to my badge list -

Flag Post

Ratatosk, also has all 76 badges

Flag Post

Got them all (77 at the moment). I’m sure happy I finally got that Rings not passed badge :)

Flag Post

Well after a month’s break form kong to play WoW, i finally have recaputured all the badges :D

Flag Post

Add me. I’ve had them all for a while! Just keep checking in for new badges these days =).

Flag Post

What has happened to badge holders?
Obviously, new pizza badges are taking some time, but there are no new posts here since 23.09 – that’s three weeks…

Flag Post

I have them all.. I thought I would feel very “special” once I did it, but instead I’m just bored because I have no badges to get :(

Flag Post

i think it became rather pointless posting everytime i finished the new badge – the list is not updated to remove people when new badges come out so…..
and the new pizza badges do take a long time – i have resigned myself to getting them eventually as i don’t have the inclination to sit and play it for a whole day

Flag Post

Yeah, I’ve been plugging away on the two hard pizza badges for the past week. Those things take forever. I have the rest of the badges, though. :P

Flag Post

I am currently close…. I just need a few outstanding skill based badges, to complete the pizza badge, and then as a final bang I will do immaculate desk.

Flag Post

I Have Them All

Flag Post

I had all the badges before the papa pizzeria ones were out. Now I’m one short and looking to get that one soon.

edit got it.