Forums Kongregate

Rise to Power! (Qualifiers) (locked)

452 posts

Flag Post

Welcome to Rise to Power! (Qualifiers)

You wake up at 6 A.M., with a skip in your step, for today is the day of the Graduation Test! You’ve been in the Ninja Academy for a few years now and you’re finally qualified to take the final exams to determine whether you can become a Genin (beginner ninja) or not. You get dressed quickly, eat a bowl of cereal, and tidy up your house before making your way to school. You know that only so many students can graduate to be a Genin, so you make it your goal to do your best. As you await the test to begin, you hear the Hokage speak up and everyone quiets down so they can hear what he has to say. “Welcome to the Genin exams, future ninja and congratulations for making it on time! This year’s graduation test will be reflectied through your skill in speed and evasion!”

The first 100 scores on Snake Runaway with at least 1km that are submitted, or a week after today will determine this tourney’s competitors!

Screenshots should look like this, and contain the following:

• Green/Yellow Plug
  • “Today” tab" showing your position on the list
    (Take 2 screenies if your screenshot doesn’t show BOTH your score and the today tab itself, one screenie for each)
  • No extra edits. We want neat screenshots :)

Remember, NO CHEATING! If you suspect anyone is cheating, contact either 09Kisame09, or myself and we’ll investigate the acused and if the accusation holds out, instant disqualification will be ensued.

Those that have been DQ’d from a tournament need to submit video proof of their scores. The people included in this are as follows:
yourmomdad
Hokage4354
NicolBolas
MicroGamer15
Asmodous
MamboJambo

Also, PLEASE be kind to another, let’s try and keep this competion as friendly as possible!

If you need help, contact either myself or my co-host, 09Kisame09

Spreadsheet

(All participants MUST send us their emails in some way so that we can add them to the spreadsheet; Anons will be restricted if they become a problem)

Flag Post

Ben_B shouldn’t be considered a hacker… People never proved that he was a cheater, he was suspected of being one…

Flag Post

No game link?

Flag Post
Originally posted by resterman:

Ben_B shouldn’t be considered a hacker… People never proved that he was a cheater, he was suspected of being one…

This.

Flag Post

Spreadsheet appears to be an invalid link. Also, offering my duties as spreadsheeter if needed.

Flag Post

I’m actually not going to qualify for this tournament. (Finally going to take that tournament off that I’ve been saying I was going to for the last 3 tournaments.) So if you need a full-time spreadsheeter, I’m in.

Also, while I doubt anyone will actually end up here through there, I put your qualifier in the Competition Directory.

Flag Post

Edit: It didn’t say 1 km before…

Flag Post

I’m not joining tournaments anymore. There’s no incentive present in these tournaments, so I’m not going to play random Flash games just for a tournament.

Flag Post

He had to submit video proof, and he still does.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by yourmomdad:

I’m not joining anymore tournaments. There’s no incentive present in these tournaments, so I’m not going to play random Flash games just for a tournament.

Some tournaments aren’t like that. Masters of Gaming, the one we’re in the final round for now, Has a prize for it. So keep your eye open, Y’never know.

Originally posted by Wiggles96:

He had to submit video proof, and he still does.

Yes, but at least change the wording on the post to something like “People suspected of hacking”, as opposed to “Recent Hackers”.

Flag Post

2nd.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Nice Dark…

Flag Post

Bow chicka

Flag Post

Also, if Hokage is on the hacker list for getting DQ’d 4 tournaments ago, shouldn’t NicolBolas, MicroGamer15, Asmodus, and MamboJambo also be on that list since they were DQ’d more recently?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:

Also, if Hokage is on the hacker list for getting DQ’d 4 tournaments ago, shouldn’t NicolBolas, MicroGamer15, Asmodus, and MamboJambo also be on that list since they were DQ’d more recently?

I was wondering when Hok got DQ’d.

Flag Post

Raider Episode 2 way back in Wii’s tournament.

Flag Post

I’ll enter! Good luck to everyone!

EDIT: ^ New high-score up!

Flag Post

^ No highscores.

Flag Post

Snipahar, you need to show the “Today” tab in the high scores, please. ;)

Flag Post

Whatever, I’ll lazily participate again…

Flag Post

SicMirx, you need the end screen in your screenshot.

Flag Post

I had to refresh to have the score submit, so that’s not going to seemingly work. I can try again, though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SicMirx:

I had to refresh to have the score submit, so that’s not going to seemingly work. I can try again, though.

Did you try going to the all-time page and clicking to a different page, and then back? The scores won’t submit unless you do that.