Forums Kongregate

Polls are now open!

17 posts

Flag Post

The COCAK community spotlight is now open.. voting ends on the 2nd of september so get your votes in quick.

Vote from one of four Kongregate users and decide who will be in the community spotlight.

Nominees

Koko

FRAGM3NT

Phatcat

Pereking

Happy Voting =D – FRAGM3NT (p.s. you vote on COCAK otherwise it doesn’t count)

COCAK

Flag Post

woah my names on here. I’m a Nominee for spotlight? why? is this a good thing ? I’m so confuzzled?

Flag Post

It means that we love you Phatcat. I voted for you. >.>

Flag Post

WHY AM I NOT ON THAT LIST?!

I’m so sad…

Ahem… err… sorry… emotional moment. I vote for koko, she’s nice!

Flag Post

sorry retron maybe next time.. do something incredible and maybe it’ll happen =]

Flag Post

Okay, I have to ask. Who IS this koko that everybody talks about and seem to love for doing all these wonderous things around here that I apparently just don’t see? A mystery woman?

Flag Post

You don’t know koko???!!?!11 You must be crazy!

Haha, just kidding, check out her profile. I’d say she’s pretty popular

Flag Post

Gooooo Pereking!

Flag Post

lol at fragment being in his own list :P

i vote koko

Flag Post

Dont feel bad retron, I didnt get on the list and I’m one of the oldest members and the largest forum contributor.

Flag Post

..And me not being on the list is ridiculous. Me being the secret owner of Kong and everything (oh wait, I wasn’t supposed to say that)!

But seriously, I’m surprised AlisonClaire didn’t make it on here… She was the first to be frozen in Kongregate Survivor! =P

Flag Post

Lollerz, Greg, me, damijin, Sylicas and the others too. Maybe, we’re getting old and senile, arcaneCoder.

Flag Post

Umm…from what I understood none of you guys could be voted for. It’s kinda confusing to figure out who around here is actually related to Kongregate, who is a mod, and who is just a regular user like myself. :S

Yup I know, I’m a noob for not knowing that.

Flag Post

the reason that other people weren’t on the list is because they didn’t get nominated at all or enough, my old thread Community Spotlight on COCAK was to vote for who would be on the poll, now the poll is open.. who knows maybe you’ll be there sometime..

Flag Post

do something incredible

I did something incredible alright! I banned myself during my first days as a mod! (Permission given by Emily Greer :P)

Flag Post

Eggy – lol at fragment being in his own list :P i vote koko

bq.

So do I

Flag Post

Pereking FTW