Forums Kongregate

Deja Vu! Kongregate Featured Again!

28 posts

Flag Post

This morning, PC Magazine released their “Top 100 Undiscovered Sites”. I know its not a big fancy article, but its cool to see that Kongregate is now among the ranks of Armorgames and K2xl.com.
http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1895,2175075,00.asp

Flag Post

Line Rider is undiscovered?!? What cave is the author of this article living in?

Flag Post

Probably the same cave that would make him think Uncyclopedia is undiscovered. http://www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1895,2174689,00.asp

Flag Post

Uncyclo-what?

Flag Post

Line Rider is undiscovered?!? What cave is the author of this article living in?

z0mg?!?!

Uncyclo-what?

Uncyclopedia, a satrical parody of Wikipedia.

Flag Post

Line Rider, the biggest fad of the internet over the last couple of years, is undiscovered? lol, I agree with greg. :D

Flag Post

That is hilarious. Line Rider undiscovered XD.

Flag Post

I must say I kinda like people that arn’t very in tune with the net cause, last month FHM did the top 100 best web games, and Nodes got 2nd :P

Flag Post

k2xl is the second-awesomest site on the interblag. Coincidentally, the awesomest site also starts with a k…

Flag Post

Eggy! That’s freaking awesome! Some magazine that loves almost naked girls loves your game the second most! For real… that’s sweet.

gets her crap together and looks at all these other top 100 sites

Flag Post

Uncyclopedia, a satanical parody of Wikipedia.

fix’d ;)

Flag Post

I went through and didn’t see this anywhere in the forums – it’s 2 weeks old, but still wanted to keep up the Kong props…

http://www.next-gen.biz/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=6839&item=50

(Does this link work? It’s been kinda wonky as a link…perhaps copy and paste it into the browser?)

Flag Post

nice

Flag Post

Uncyclopedia is more of a crap parody of wikipedia. Encyclopedia Dramatica is the real lulz documentary.

Flag Post

Uncyclopedia keeps it PG-13, though. Encyclopedia Dramatica goes above and beyond discretionary content. :P Not that I care; you’re right, ED is way funnier.

Flag Post

Uncyclopedia perfected ninjas and the Russian Reversal.

Flag Post

como fais pra joga isso

Flag Post

Ugh, I cannot get used to ED. The articles I’ve read just have a bunch of un-funny swearing =P. Uncyclopedia, for most articles, manages to be funny without just cussing all the time =P.

Flag Post

In the January 2008 issue of PC Gamer magazine they talk about a site called InstantAction(It still doesn’t make sense to me) and farther down the page it mentions Kongregate and Newgrounds. I suprised to see it in there. I’ll post a picture of it sometime.

Flag Post

i had a dream when i was reading the newspaper comics and a pic of kong chatroom was there

Flag Post

Did you start talking in it?

Flag Post

no, i was just scanning it (the comics) and it was foxtrot, and it was showing how evilly addicting the interwebz are. i guess i am addidicted to kongregate

Flag Post

My question is how he could have never heard of Armor Games. I mean, that’s almost as bad as Line Rider!

Flag Post

Pffff…. Kongregate isn’t undiscovered….

And ArmorGames and Line Rider? He’s not listing undiscovered places, he’s just listing places he likes!

Which isn’t all bad, considering that means he likes Kongregate…

Flag Post

OMG! LoL!