Forums Kongregate

Retro Remembering - Qualifier (29 spots remaining, less than two hours left)! (locked)

225 posts

Flag Post

Do you ever wish you could ever go back in time? Relive gaming moments once again as if they were new? The Nes, The Genesis, The Playstation and more? Well, now you have your choice with Retro Remembering! Without further ado, the…

The first 120 people to save the queen in 60 seconds or under in

60s to Save the Queen

or the number of participants after a week today (27th June, 7:00PM [GMT]) will qualify and advance to the next round of this tournament!

The screenshot should look like the below and have a green or yellow plug, the today tab of the highscores and must not be edited in any way.

Remember, you cannot cheat in this tournament. You will be found out. If you think someone is cheating, send me or TeamEgoFrisk a PM.

The users that have been DQ’d from previous tournaments need to submit video proof of their scores. The people included in this are as follows:
yourmomdad
Hokage4354
Asmodous
MamboJambo

The spreadsheet is here. If you want to help with it, send me your email by PM.

So, with that all out of the way, let’s go and on with the show!

Flag Post

I failed to save the princess, got 62 seconds.

Flag Post

Hurray for yet another sexy tournament.

Flag Post

Got a score in.

Flag Post

EDIT: Crap to reload to post my highscore >_<

Flag Post

I’m back, baby.

Also, I don’t see a link to the spreadsheet yet, was that omitted, or does it not exist quite yet?

Flag Post

Fix’d with Scene Select Screen

Flag Post

Flag Post

Fricknmaniac, Cowfriend, Bluji and WiiPlayer113 are now spreadsheeters!

Flag Post

The people that got 37 are hacking. Or I suck

Flag Post

Exams end in a week tomorrow, so I will join! :D

People that get 37 suck. I just pro.

Flag Post

You suck, chess, I’ve done it before. :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by Elldaman311:

People that get 37 suck.

This is true.

Flag Post

Round 1 hint added.

Flag Post

I suppose I should enter at least one of these tournaments.
I know it’s not the greatest, but here’s my entry:

:)

Flag Post

A retro tournament??? I <3 you Samster!

Flag Post

OH NO! i cant play the game… :S

its like… it looks like the game window is too small or something, and i cant press the play button cuz its outside the screen :S

and theres no ‘zoom out’ or ‘show all’ option on the right click menu…

this is what it looks like

http://tinypic.com/r/2ccromv/7

ive encountered a similar problem with some other games too, and no idea how to fix it. my laptop screen IS kinda small though, so that might be a part of the problem… if anyone knows how to fix it, help would be greatly appreciated. i dont suppose id be allowed to play the game on another website? it seems to be working fine on armorgames… i was really looking forward to playing in another tournament :S

Flag Post

marti000, I’d say try increasing the resolution of your desktop and see if that helps. Or use the browser zooming function (ctrl + ‘-’ and ctrl + ‘+’.)

Flag Post

You can try ctrl and + if you are using firefox(I don’t know if it works for other browsers)
Edit: Meh, too slow

Flag Post

Hehe, got a 40! :-( I’ll post to qualify in this tournament once I get a 36. I want to be pro! :-3

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:

marti000, I’d say try increasing the resolution of your desktop and see if that helps. Or use the browser zooming function (ctrl + ‘-’ and ctrl + ‘+’.)

OHMYGOD it worked…. YOURE A GENIUS!!! huggggggz :P

thanks for help :)

Flag Post

Flag Post

Looks like i made it :)

thanks again to the wonderful people who were willing to help out :)

Flag Post

Good luck to everyone entering. :D

Flag Post

Here goes nothing