Forums Kongregate

New Kongregate Version: CR 2011.06.21 page 2

40 posts

Flag Post

Nice Facebook update! Unfortunately though I won’t be using it. I don’t want my friends to see that I have even less of a social life than they thought.

Flag Post

Neat

Flag Post
Originally posted by joe1017:
- We got rid of the “Stop goofing around” error message from the feedback form!

Finally. It’s always been bugging me since I usually have a link to something to report a bug, but the form forces me to use a roundabout method to put down a link. Good luck with the potential link spam though.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JaumeBG:

Nice Facebook update! Unfortunately though I won’t be using it.

This.

Flag Post

Sounds good.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jimgreer:
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

If you made a game, it lets you reply to people’s comments now :D Without the whole @X

That feature is actually not quite finished yet – it accidentally got released prematurely. We’re removing it now, but it will be finished and back in for the next release. Sorry about that!

Like update even if it is not released yet!

Plus, api enhancements are always fun.

Flag Post

:D My comment on one of my games got deleted because the feature was removed, didn’t seem like there was anything wrong with it as far as I could tell.

Flag Post

My friends already think I don’t go out enough. I don’t need them to confirm it with that. =p

Awesome update nonetheless.

Flag Post
Originally posted by joppelarius:

I don’t get it. The Facebook feature doesn’t do anything for me. I’ve relinked my account, installed the kongregate apllication on facebook (which does absolutely nothing), and there does not appear to be any option added in my kongregate account to search for Facebook friends with Kong accounts. How do I use this function? Personally I don’t think it works. Half the time I can’t even login with my fb account on kong (it just keeps ‘checkin’ forever). I use the latest Firefox btw so that’s not the problem. Help please?

We only show you friends that have linked their Facebook account to Kong. If no one fits that criteria, we don’t show you the friend finder feature.

Flag Post

Solid, great updates each and every time.

Flag Post

since the update my game data of every game on kong gets erased everyday

Flag Post
Originally posted by locolino:

since the update my game data of every game on kong gets erased everyday

Try right clicking a game window and going to “Settings”. In the box that pops up go to the Local Storage tab and move the slider all the way to the right(on the option “Unlimited”) This should help with your saving problem.

Flag Post
Originally posted by joe1017:
Originally posted by joppelarius:

I don’t get it. The Facebook feature doesn’t do anything for me. I’ve relinked my account, installed the kongregate apllication on facebook (which does absolutely nothing), and there does not appear to be any option added in my kongregate account to search for Facebook friends with Kong accounts. How do I use this function? Personally I don’t think it works. Half the time I can’t even login with my fb account on kong (it just keeps ‘checkin’ forever). I use the latest Firefox btw so that’s not the problem. Help please?

We only show you friends that have linked their Facebook account to Kong. If no one fits that criteria, we don’t show you the friend finder feature.

This doesn’t seem like a very sensible implementation. I’d rather be able to see the feature and have it tell me there are no friends to add rather than not being able to see it then not know where to find it if a friend was able to be added.

Flag Post

what about a current chanllenge with kreds as prize?

Flag Post

This is great.