Forums Kongregate

Most quietest English chat room (Chat room no one ever talks in)

85 posts

Flag Post

Has to be Redditorium. No chat can be deader than that.

One time I randomly went there and said Hey, than an emergency happened and I went AFK in that room for 4 hours and when I came back, NOT ONE PERSON CHATTED

Chat room Redditorium needs regulars, because it doesnt have any

 
Flag Post

I’ve always found the Any Language rooms pretty dead.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Hunkadunkus:

I’ve always found the Any Language rooms pretty dead.

I meant English chat rooms

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by graveyard890:
Originally posted by Hunkadunkus:

I’ve always found the Any Language rooms pretty dead.

I meant English chat rooms

Why exclude non English rooms though? There’s plenty of them around D:

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Hunkadunkus:
Originally posted by graveyard890:
Originally posted by Hunkadunkus:

I’ve always found the Any Language rooms pretty dead.

I meant English chat rooms

Why exclude non English rooms though? There’s plenty of them around D:

Cuz theres 138 English rooms, meanwhole the other language rooms combined together have like only around 50

 
Flag Post

How about Remnants of Disputed galaxy? Theres aways very few people and even lesser talk. Perfect sanctuary if you want nothing more but empty chat

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Hunkadunkus:

I’ve always found the Any Language rooms pretty dead.

There are some pretty busy german chat rooms. And they are moar awsum™ than the english ones! ^^

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

How about Remnants of Disputed galaxy? Theres aways very few people and even lesser talk. Perfect sanctuary if you wan nothing more but empty chat

Remnants Of Disputed Galaxy might be a small room, but people chat in it, its nothing compared to Redditorium

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Hobelbruder:
Originally posted by Hunkadunkus:

I’ve always found the Any Language rooms pretty dead.

There are some pretty busy german chat rooms. And they are moar awsum™ than the english ones! ^^

Tru weh god rilly lowlsome modz tu!

 
Flag Post

Chat room Entropic Delirium is always quiet too

 
Flag Post

The owner of Redditourium must be really sad :P

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Kalila:

The owner of Redditourium must be really sad :P

Problem, chat room Redditorium doesnt even have a room owner, lol

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Hobelbruder:
Originally posted by Hunkadunkus:

I’ve always found the Any Language rooms pretty dead.

There are some pretty busy german chat rooms. And they are moar awsum™ than the english ones! ^^

True fact is true.

 
Flag Post

Prinny Land used to be REALLY dead, even deader than Redditorium, but now that lilzabubba is back, it’s not dead anymore. :D

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by GooglePlusTester:

Prinny Land used to be REALLY dead, even deader than Redditorium, but now that lilzabubba is back, it’s not dead anymore. :D

so youve been to chat Redditorium before?

 
Flag Post

I’m contemplating moving to a dead room.
Regulars of rooms I visit tend to harass the people who follow me >:

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by graveyard890:
Originally posted by GooglePlusTester:

Prinny Land used to be REALLY dead, even deader than Redditorium, but now that lilzabubba is back, it’s not dead anymore. :D

so youve been to chat Redditorium before?

Yeah.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

I’m contemplating moving to a dead room.
Regulars of rooms I visit tend to harass the people who follow me >:

You should check out The Crunchy. They won’t harass followers as long as they’re not irritating. Well, as long as I’m on there.
I can’t speak for when I’m not there.

 
Flag Post

Everyone has a different opinion on what “irritating” is, though :P
There’s pretty much nothing that annoys me.
Yet my followers always seem to get picked on, whenever they follow me to a room.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

There’s pretty much nothing that annoys me.

You’re forgetting about me. >.>

 
Flag Post

You don’t annoy me, CocoaPuff310.
You only make me sick.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

You don’t annoy me, CocoaPuff310.
You only make me sick.

Why?

 
Flag Post

Is that a rhetorical question?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

Is that a rhetorical question?

No.

 
Flag Post

Ok here are the top 10 deadest English chat rooms that I have witnessed so far. 1st being least chattiest

1. Redditorium
2. Midgard
3. Great Plains
4. Manic
5. Masters Of Procrastination
6. Mapping The Problematique
7. Entropic Delirium
8. The Rabbit Rave
9. Crabblesteen Winklepop
10. Sumptuous Gentlemens Brigade

So if you guys wanna be regulars of dead chat rooms, those are some dead chat rooms you could go to