Forums Kongregate

Most quietest English chat room (Chat room no one ever talks in) page 4

85 posts

Flag Post

Since were are on the topic of chatrooms can only mods be a room-owner or can any Admin choose someone that is able to control a chat and is not a mod?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by oatlol:

Since were are on the topic of chatrooms can only mods be a room-owner or can any Admin choose someone that is able to control a chat and is not a mod?

Only a moderator can become a room owner, since it’s not just an aesthetic position. If users want their own Kongregate chat rooms, they can always get Kong+ though.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by oatlol:

Since were are on the topic of chatrooms can only mods be a room-owner or can any Admin choose someone that is able to control a chat and is not a mod?

Only Mods can be ROs.

Edit: Dat ninja :o

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:
Originally posted by graveyard890:
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

Which rooms are completely and utterly dead these days?
Like, could go an entire week without a single post?

No offense to DRK, but his room Fear of the Dark is always dead, feel free to visit him at times, he needs some love in his room XD

I lol’d.

Added to my kong TODO list: go to FotD and show it and DRK some <3

Also on it are:
Go pester BB for fun :)
Visit AAA before they PM me to death. <3
Visit Sto in Ant Hill during his timezone.
Visit Pez in The Cliff.
Visit Ashes and Livzy in Bowsers.
Hang with Cman and torture each other with pics from sushi dinners.

Am I forgetting anyone? I paid my respects to Eggs and Possum this week.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by khixan:
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:
Originally posted by graveyard890:
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

Which rooms are completely and utterly dead these days?
Like, could go an entire week without a single post?

No offense to DRK, but his room Fear of the Dark is always dead, feel free to visit him at times, he needs some love in his room XD

I lol’d.

Added to my kong TODO list: go to FotD and show it and DRK some <3

Also on it are:
Go pester BB for fun :)
Visit AAA before they PM me to death. <3
Visit Sto in Ant Hill during his timezone.
Visit Pez in The Cliff.
Visit Ashes and Livzy in Bowsers.
Hang with Cman and torture each other with pics from sushi dinners.

Am I forgetting anyone? I paid my respects to Eggs and Possum this week.

You forgot one thing!

Become a RO of AAA.

Just kidding (or not?).

 
Flag Post

Hang with Cman and torture each other with pics from sushi dinners.

One of these days, we’re going to get sushi together, take pictures, post them, and then try to torture each other with them.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by Tolni:

You forgot one thing!

Become a RO of AAA.

Just kidding (or not?).


<3 you too Tolni :)
Originally posted by IAmTheCandyman:

Hang with Cman and torture each other with pics from sushi dinners.

One of these days, we’re going to get sushi together, take pictures, post them, and then try to torture each other with them.

When we do that, we should find a new victim. I nominate Glomple since he loves sushi, and was recently only an hour away from me but didn’t realize it!

 
This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator
 
Flag Post

Right now its probably Road Scholars.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by 6619510155102464:

Chat room Entropic Delirium is always quiet too

Not anymore. :)