Forums Kongregate

Hardest easy badge

49 posts

Flag Post

What is the Hardest easy badge in your guys opinion?

I think the hardest easy badges are,

1. Oroboros
2. Ring Pass Not
3. Ether War

in that order, Oroboros easy badge is rlly rlly hard, I played a lot, did everything it says, but i couldnt get the easy badge. I think more people have the Pandemic 2 impossible badge than the Oroboros easy badge.

What are the hardest easy badges in your guys opinions?

Flag Post

The one in Monsters’ Den: Book of Dread can take pretty long, I guess.

Flag Post

too hard to say.
whats the easiest impossible badge?

Flag Post
Originally posted by calvindang:

too hard to say.

pandemic 2 and vector runner

Flag Post

I thought the Grid16 easy was quite hard, for an easy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

WTF are you talkin about, thats one of the easiest

Flag Post

Oroboros was one easy badge that took me a while. Most easy badges, you get without even trying. That one I had to try for.

Dinwaurs can be surprisingly hard if you have really good opponents.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ceasar:

Oroboros was one easy badge that took me a while. Most easy badges, you get without even trying. That one I had to try for.

Dinwaurs can be surprisingly hard if you have really good opponents.

You need to come back to Minions, lol

Flag Post

I had trouble on Gemcraft Chp. 0’s easy badge. Oroboros was difficult, it took me a while to figure out what to do.

Flag Post
Originally posted by graveyard890:

too hard to say.

pandemic 2 and vector runner

Vector runner isn’t easy, it took me a lot of time and It’s not even in the top 5 most earned impossible.

Flag Post

You Have To Burn The Rope.
Every… Single… Time…

Flag Post
Originally posted by graveyard890:
Originally posted by LouWeed:

WTF are you talkin about, thats one of the easiest

I’m going to go with me on this one:

Flag Post

Thing-Thing Arena 2’s easy badge is the only one that gave trouble, but it was because the game’s instructions is false.

There’s really nothing difficult about them.

Flag Post

What did you use to see that, LouWeed? :-) (Or did you just create that yourself?)

Flag Post

Caesary easy, followed by Dinowaurs easy. Because you can’t earn a badge if you can’t play the game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by svenskamordare:

What did you use to see that, LouWeed? :-) (Or did you just create that yourself?)

Go here. For 2 people, press compare, and type in their names!

Flag Post

Thank you, very much!

Flag Post

Well, according to the least earned stat, you’re probably looking at Oroboros as the least earned easy badge if you factor in when the game was released. After that probably Death Vegas. Looks like a lot of the PBBG easy badges are up there too, or some of the multiplayer ones like Battalion: Arena or Dinowars.

Flag Post

No problem!

Flag Post

People never cease to amaze me in their unrelenting quest to spam the same pointless questions no one cares about every week.

Flag Post

Whiteboard Tower Defense.

Flag Post

too hard to say.

Pandemic 2 depending if you use the walkthrough outlined in the comments. Otherwise I"d say Meat Boy or Run 2.

As for easys, I’ve gotten every one of them and I’d say Oroboros is up there, probably first for me since it took me a bunch of tries (trackpad). Death Vegas isn’t hard, it’s just that no one knows about the game at all. Dinowarus and those multiplayer ones are annoying just because people don’t play the games any more. I’m pretty good at the minigame-themed games, so Grid16 wasn’t really a problem at all for me.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Pokerhappy:

People never cease to amaze me in their unrelenting quest to spam the same pointless questions no one cares about every week.

Hey, no one has ever made this thread before

Flag Post

Well, you never know, this thread could have been made a long time ago but you just haven’t seen it. (since most of us are too lazy to flick through all of the thread pages)

Flag Post

Yarr, people should really stop suggesting “HURR DURR SEE IF A THREAD’S ALREADY BEEN MADE BEFORE YOU MAKE IT” until the admins have given Kongregate a decent Search function.