Forums Kongregate

Hardest easy badge page 2

49 posts

Flag Post

But I guess it’s like that on some forums, there’s no search installed to tell whether a thread has already been made, or if there is, people don’t know how to use it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:

Well, according to the least earned stat, you’re probably looking at Oroboros as the least earned easy badge if you factor in when the game was released. After that probably Death Vegas. Looks like a lot of the PBBG easy badges are up there too, or some of the multiplayer ones like Battalion: Arena or Dinowars.

Death Vegas is only up there because it’s excessively long, glitchy, had API issues when the badges were released, and is a generally bad game, not because it’s that difficult to actually achieve.

Originally posted by graveyard890:
Originally posted by Pokerhappy:

People never cease to amaze me in their unrelenting quest to spam the same pointless questions no one cares about every week.

Hey, no one has ever made this thread before

Ahem?

Second result on a google search.

Flag Post
Originally posted by King_Matt:

What do you think the hardest easy badge is? The hardest one I’ve seen is the one in Grid16 (I got it though).

You see? It’s not just me.

Flag Post

Caesary because you can’t even get it.

But in my past experience with badges, I’d say Oroboros was pretty difficult for an easy.

Flag Post

Was a long time ago when I finished Oroboros, but what I do remember is that I got the easy badge after the hard badge. So it must have been tricky to pull off.

Flag Post

From memory I had no problems with Oroboros.

Grid16 was ludicrously easy, especially with the bug allowing you to fall through the lines on that falling game. You can milk that for another 2x combo when it’s your last left.

I agree with Caesary.

Flag Post

Was Caesary’s actually difficult?
Or merely time consuming?

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

I started the game, played for maybe 10 minutes, opened it up the next day and got the badge.

Flag Post

Caesary wasn’t difficult, no.

I remember playing for a couple of weeks and not even being close to getting the hard badge, though.

I must have been playing it wrong :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by randomboy839:

Caesary wasn’t difficult, no.

I remember playing for a couple of weeks and not even being close to getting the hard badge, though.

I must have been playing it wrong :/

I bolded the part you were doing wrong.

Flag Post

Yarr, people should really stop suggesting “HURR DURR SEE IF A THREAD’S ALREADY BEEN MADE BEFORE YOU MAKE IT” until the admins have given Kongregate a decent Search function.

HURR DURR ACTUALLY USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION BEFORE PRETENDING TO BE CLEVER

Flag Post

Desktop Tower Defense would have also been my pick, but now that it’s working again and people can get the 2007 medal, I guess that’s false.

Flag Post

I think Papa’s Pizzeria, Oroboros and Monsters’ Den: Book of Dread.

Flag Post

Can someone check if more people have Pandemic 2 impossible badge than Oroboros easy badge?

Flag Post
Originally posted by graveyard890:

Can someone check if more people have Pandemic 2 impossible badge than Oroboros easy badge?

Oroboros easy: 28,757 awarded out of 241,966 plays
Pandemic 2 imp: 36,109 awarded out of 4,595,639 plays

(If you don’t like plays as a metric, Pandemic 2 has five times the number of ratings as Oroboros as well. Basically, the Pandemic 2 imp has been earned more, but Pandemic 2 has been played a lot more as well.)

Flag Post

Epic Battle Fantasy 2’s easy

Flag Post

I HAVE YOU ALL BEAT.

With the new update to Dream world, you have unlimited Energy refills till you beat the game(which is the hard badge). This badge can be ganed in about half hour of just clicking….not hard at all….

Flag Post
Originally posted by kwll:

I HAVE YOU ALL BEAT.

With the new update to Dream world, you have unlimited Energy refills till you beat the game(which is the hard badge). This badge can be ganed in about half hour of just clicking….not hard at all….

This is the easiest hard badge, not the hardest easy badge!

Flag Post

Gee, I didn’t know that Caesary required no input from the player at all. I’m so sorry.

Thanks for the bump.

Flag Post

I HAVE YOU ALL BEAT.

And to think… when the game first got badges in February 2010, it took me nearly 4 weeks to get the final badge—and I was the first of my friends to get it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by charlesing:

I HAVE YOU ALL BEAT.

This is the easiest hard badge, not the hardest easy badge!

Jeeves. This is the most difficult easy badge.

Flag Post

i would say Vector Runner is too easy, i got the easy badge in less than a minute :P

Flag Post
Originally posted by randomboy839:

Gee, I didn’t know that Caesary required no input from the player at all. I’m so sorry.

Thanks for the bump.

You are welcome. Also my opinion changed to Oroboros.

Flag Post

jeez, is there any easy badges ??

they called “easy” for some reason, think it’s much of a difference with “IMPOSSIBLE