Forums Kongregate

Let's give a warm welcome to TrialPay!

50 posts

Flag Post

As much I’m sure you all loved TapJoy, they have packed their virtual bags and been replaced with TrialPay:

Now what is TrialPay you might ask? Well it’s similar to TapJoy (but with flashy colors!) with a very professional customer service and support staff.

I’m hoping this will help squash any “WER R MAI FREE KERDS?” problems, because these guys seem totally awesome at what they do.

To access TrialPay, simply follow this link and select “Fund Your Account”, then “Earn Free Kreds” (unless you have a stored payment method, in which you will choose “or choose another payment method”)

Flag Post

I never had anything to do with Kreds buying, but I hear a lot about the problems from other people.
Here’s hoping everyone has more luck with these guys.

EDIT: Still aren’t really any free offers I’ma able to do.
Oh well, at least everyone else can.

Flag Post

I hope you are able to do some. :( I took about a 5 minute survey on breakfast and got 10 Kreds.

Flag Post

Professional-looking, for sure. :o
Let me give it a whirl, I could use some extra kreds.

Flag Post

*Warmly welcomes!*

Flag Post

I had a big issue with Tapjoy, and a rather dodgy offer they had up. I certainly hope these ones are honest, at the least.

Flag Post

I hope you are able to do some.

Eh, it’s okay.
Truth be told, I’d rather actually give Kongregate money for them, instead of get them for free from somewhere else.
I guess I’ll just wait until I get a credit card.
If I ever do.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

I hope you are able to do some.

Eh, it’s okay.
Truth be told, I’d rather actually give Kongregate money for them, instead of get them for free from somewhere else.
I guess I’ll just wait until I get a credit card.
If I ever do.

Ultimate Game Card! Sadly, it seems the only ones I can find are $20 ones, though. (Assuming any other exist)

Flag Post

I don’t even know if those exist in NZ :P

Flag Post

Well, if not, that sucks. (sad face)

*offers shoulder to cry on*

Flag Post

Cool, except they have no free ones, and getting into a survey is still impossible.

Flag Post

how dare you take out tapjoy
it has the same usefulness as spam filter
stop trying to fix things

Flag Post

Haven’t been able to get one, only 3 free offers and none of the survey ones worked :(

Flag Post

This is even worse than TapJoy, why did you do this?

Flag Post

I usually don’t do surveys for Kreds, I buy them. :)

Flag Post

Wow, a free survey which asks me to answer if I have any family members in the below work environments. I selected most of them (probably should have selected all), and they said I wasn’t in their target group. Lame-ass.

That was also the only “free” offer there was. There are other “free” offers, which all start with “get FREE kreds if you BUY now”. Or something like that. At least this is a step up, since with TapJoy I couldn’t even start on the survey.

Flag Post

Second name change…

Flag Post

I actually had no problem with Tapjoy myself, but most deals on Trialpay aren’t worth it. There is also some stuff like “get 5 kreds for every 8euros spent” and most importantly there is no survey of the day, which was the best feature in Tapjoy; I never lied on them and got some decent funds out of it. It still was much less optimal than simply buying them, but it kinda disappoints that kids won’t be able to play pay-games to the fullest for free anymore, which wasn’t a minor accomplishment.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kratix:

Second name change…

No. The first one was a name change, this is a completely new company.

Flag Post

Looks fancy. Hopefully the Survey of the Day will work now! (and surveys in general, too)

Flag Post

There are 3 free offers for Australians. Two of them are from the same company. All three are surveys that I do not qualify.

Flag Post

Will TrialPay be offer video offers anytime in the future? They were mostly the only offers I did.

Flag Post

the same, just buy offers and a survey where i dont qualify

Flag Post

It told me I was qualified for a survey and told me to click a link to take it.
I clicked it and it said I was no longer qualified.

Flag Post
Originally posted by HappyAlcoholic:

I never had anything to do with Kreds buying, but I hear a lot about the problems from other people.
Here’s hoping everyone has more luck with these guys.

EDIT: Still aren’t really any free offers I’ma able to do.
Oh well, at least everyone else can.

wow 14k posts