Forums Kongregate

Which rooms do you usually go to?

46 posts

Flag Post

Found out that there’s no threads about this that’re active in a sort of way :/. (If there are…Oh no.)

I’m almost always in The Van during my night-shift, and in The Lair on my day-shift (if I’m not in school.)

I sometimes go to The Valley for no whatsoever reason if the rest of the rooms get boring, and I usually check up on The Barrens sometimes for a quick one.Sometimes.

Which rooms do YOU go to?

Flag Post

League of gamers
all the time

Flag Post

Van FTW.

Flag Post

The Van (darn it all why won’t this forum let me make my heart! well there is a heart here :P) is where I spend most of my time… However, I frequently hang in Digg Mark 1 and end up in Barren’s pretty often. But our tardis Van is my kongregate home.

Flag Post

Barrens.

Flag Post

The Van rules Kong.

Flag Post

The french room! ( find the name by yourself, and then get kicked out =P )

Flag Post

Mostly The Lair sometimes The Valley or Scribbles.

Flag Post

Scribbles, any time I’m on. ((Alison, I know your pain. xO Weird formatting needs a way to be turned off…))

Flag Post

Lair, Stolz, Adventure w/ or w/o pants…….and wherever else I’m called to. The Van is a nice place to visit too.

Flag Post

I used to go to Babel but it has gotten quite silent recently. I use most of my time in Scribbles nowadays.

Flag Post

The League of Gamers, have never left it. Awesome room.

Flag Post

I started in Adventurers without pants, never left. Why would a pie need pants. Mainly ‘cause I don’t chat that much really.

Flag Post

I hang in Barrens chat all the time. Up until about level 8, I was in general all the time. But now I haven’t really gane to general much. Probably over half of my 110-120 fans came from chatting in barrens chat. A good chunk of them also came from the forums. If you ever want to chat, I will be in barrens! I occaionally go to the van to make mod calls if needed, but GREG CALLING OWNS!!! I originally found barrens chat when valkyrie told general about the inter rooms contest there. I haven’t really paid much attention to that, but I stayed because of the super awesome greg and all the friends I made there.

EDIT: Make that 123 fans. lol

Flag Post

Adventurers. I keep it in my profile.

Flag Post

Van FTW.

Quoted for truth

Van Mafia winrar

Flag Post

Digg Mark 1! Say, whats that mean, anyway?

Flag Post

Up until about level 8, I was in general all the time. But now I haven’t really gane to general much.

Heh, same thing here. When I found out about The Van, I basically left General.I can’t think of it nowadays!

Flag Post

Scribbles! Great people there, always good for an interesting conversation :D

If there’s no one there, I’ll go to Adventures on occasion. But keep it on the hush because I would be condemned for treason if Scribbles found out :o

Flag Post

What is that, Malachi? You go to…Adventures…??

coughs TREASON, I SAY! xD

Flag Post

i was loyal to barrens for the longest time but now i like to visit them all (except non-english speaking rooms)

Flag Post

I mute whatever room I’m sent to now.

Flag Post

any of my pals regulars but mostly the lair, but i go to barrens, scribbles, van, Pants, etc. <3

Flag Post

I’m a van man.

Flag Post

Scribz, gota represent yo hood homies.