Forums Kongregate

Which rooms do you usually go to? page 2

46 posts

Flag Post

Curry Trotters and The Ogre of The Kissing – Where I’m the room owner and you must obey.

Flag Post

Digg Mark 1, All The Way. Thats The Room To Be.

Flag Post

We love you too, Renny. :D

Flag Post

Enjoy your freedom renny! I’m on house (scribbles) arrest for treason XD

Flag Post

Scribbles all the way!

Flag Post

xD Don’t worry, Mal. I think I should be considered a traitor as well. All of a sudden I realized. There’s a Chatmaster Spammers room which is like…empty all the time. I can hang out there if I’m going for an Idle. high score. That way, no one’ll really talk to me expecting me to reply. :D But yes…Scribbles for times when I’m actually around and willing to talk. >3

Flag Post

At least my room is better than 2Ds!

Flag Post

Did you name the room, Jude? XD

Flag Post

I actually listed a list of names and Greg liked “Snake? Snaake?! Snaaaaaake?!?!” and the room name I’m assigned to and that’s how it was named :D

Flag Post

Huh. o-o That works! XD

Flag Post

lol!!! I would probably be in that snakes room a lot! If it only existed…

Flag Post

I was born in the van, made mod in the van, the van is my home. =D

Flag Post

I go EVERYHERE, not including anywhere not called the van. (obverse logic is fun!)

Flag Post

im in the van 99.9% of the time but 0.1% of the time im in the lair

Flag Post

The Van when I meet damijin (you are the best idler!), other Kongregate workers and moderators. Most time in General chat.

Flag Post

The Valley.
Best moderator and me present.

What more do you want?

Flag Post

I tend to prefer the Lair (born and raised), but I’ve been hanging out in the Arcade occasionally as well.

Flag Post

The van is pure chaos, barrens is somewhat chaotic, and DIGG MARK 1 (the best) is only chaos when OutRigHT ChAoS, or however he spells his name, is on. Go figure.

Flag Post

Digg Mark 1, been there since day one, and its where KonQuest was spawned :D

Flag Post

All the more reasons to go to Digg Mark 1. Out of curiosity, does anyone know what the heck that means?

Flag Post

I allways go to Barrens Chat. I’m sure to find Valkyrie there.