But this is where we part ways.
I don’t care for -Chan retards.
See ya.

Flag Post

Bye… What’s a -chan retard?

Flag Post

Good bye but.. who are you? and what’s this about? D:

Flag Post

Some people in the Van are being idiots, talking about 4chan and other memes, etc… Apparently, poor tabson was annoyed enough to leave Kongregate.

Flag Post

What a waste, just because of a small number of idiots we lose a sensible member. I don’t really know him that well but he always seemed fairly alright on the forums.

Flag Post

Changing rooms or muting people are better options.

Flag Post

Changing rooms or muting people are better options.

’tis better to have chatted and left, than to have never chatted at all. Tabson, Tabson, wherefore art thou Tabson? This is the winter of his discontent. To chat or not to chat, that is the question.

Flag Post

BAH. Come on, Tabson. Don’t leave because of some /b/tards. Join us in Scribbles. Use of -chan memes is extraordinarily minimal there. :D In fact, barely anyone knew what -chan was…so come now, come now. At the very least, don’t leave the community.

Flag Post

Oh noes! Tabson, come back! WE MISS YOU AT THE VAN! The stupid ppl are away! :( :( :( ;_;

Flag Post

You can come to the League of Gamers with me…

Flag Post

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOO Tabson dont leave i think some pplz in the van r screwing it up and making it gay and retarded but dont leave just mute them or something go to another chat room but plz dont leave NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO

Flag Post

TABSON! don’t leave kong just because of a few re… I mean /b/tards! Seriously just move to another room! We love you at the van but if you don’t like the tards you can go to scribbles and hang out with non channers :D. And guys, you can’t mute if you want to understand what the hell is going on in the chat and who are everyone talking to…

Flag Post

No offense austin but i thought you were one of the retards screwing up the van…

must be mistaken.. your grammar doesn’t show me i am though.

ANYWAYS i don’t know you personally but please don’t leave, we hate channers too, dont let them win, c’mon. STAY!!!

Flag Post

TABSON!!! Come back to Kongregate! Don’t let some stupid people ruin your time here! Even tho we live in different chatrooms…

Flag Post

If anything, He should have left because of “the baconators” Join the cause http://www.kongregate.com/forums/2/topics/1982

Flag Post

If anything, He should have left because of “the baconators”

Please dont attempt to stir up issues anymore than you already have. Its a bit trollish.

Flag Post

sorry arcanecoder.

Flag Post

Henry, check your shouts. I said it before, he could always come to the League of Gamers

Flag Post

Barrens Chat has open slots for adoption!

Flag Post

Psh Ketchup, Tabson is in The Barrens when noone’s looking!

Flag Post

I don’t know how many forums you guys have been on, but this topic was created to get a reaction, especially “PLZ DON GO” and the like. If Tabson here just felt like leaving, he would have put it in his profile and actually left. This way he can check on all the posts begging him to come back. Luckily, we only got a couple of those.

Flag Post

Hmm… Maybe you’re right. I dunno really. He didn’t post on the forum much anyway…

Flag Post

I feel weird replying to this topic…

Flag Post

I feel like I’ve shown up to someone’s video funeral; I don’t know who is talking to me, but they are looking, what appears to be, right at me, talking about fond memories that I do not share, and reminding me, that I was always a light in their eye. It touches me, and I too want to leave this place, far far behind.

(gets up) (leaves) (leaves cell phone for texting… I mean.. if you wanted to…)