Forums Kongregate

BUGS!!!!! plz read!!!!!! (locked)

12 posts

Flag Post

i have just found out 2 bugs!!! whic i will tell to a mod ir admin, but i dot kow where!!!

so if you have a e-mail address or somethig to a mod whic can fix the bugs,

PLZ TELL ME!!!!!!!!

(i have not said 1 of these to another player)

Flag Post

If you have found a bug please report it in the chat window, at the top of the chat there is a small bug icon click it and fill out the form detailing the bug.. if the bug is Kongregate related please fill out a feedback form by clicking the feedback link at the top of the web page

Flag Post

yeah, but it is another bug where i got 200 seconds in particles, but i dident got the badge!!!

so i need an e-mail address so i can send the picture where i got 200 seconds

Flag Post

feedback@kongregate.com
greg@kongregate.com
mike@kongregate.com
i guess there are more, but i ont know them. you should probably use the feedback one.

Flag Post

inquiries@kongregate.com

or

support@kongregate.com

Flag Post

Challenge Issues

Flag Post

Why do people make titles with tons of exclamation points?

Flag Post

They need lots of help, so they make as much attention as possible…

Flag Post

I think the real question, is why don’t they read the rules and help before posting… There is probably another thread about this just in the first page if they cared to look first.

Flag Post

Why do people make titles with tons of exclamation points?

What does this comment have to do with the thread issue?

Flag Post

I supose you hate exclamation points just as much as all caps, don’t you henry?

On Topic: I think he got the point with us giving him 6 links. No need to carry on this conversation.

Flag Post

I had originally locked this, thinking the same thing. I decided to unlock it just in case any other help was needed, only to find Henry spamming again. I guess I’ll lock it back up.