Forums Kongregate

The Pinnacle of Gaming Achievement! (Qualifier, 17 spots available) (locked)

162 posts

Flag Post

The Pinnacle of Gaming Achievement- Qualifier

Welcome to the latest installment of the kongregate forum tournaments! This one will be a little different than the last two, but we’ll discuss that once 100 of you score at least 50 points in: Classic Snake Game

Scores should look a little something like this:

Note the highscores are in the TODAY tab, the green (or yellow) plug along with username is visible above chat, and you can see the game over screen on the game.

If 100 people do not qualify by Friday, September 16 at 5:00PM EST (GMT-5,) we will carry onto Round 1 with however many people we have.

Additional things to note: Hacking, or discussion about possibly hacked scores in the public forum will not be permitted. This rule will be strictly enforced. For the competitors, you will be docked points in the following rounds, and for spectators, your posts will be flagged. Though not a severe threat to the latter, the point is not to get you in trouble, but to maintain a fun and competitive atmosphere for the tournament.

As was the case in Gaming Greatness, anyone who has been disqualified because of hacking/editing in the past 4 tournaments may be asked to provide a video along with their score, if suspicion warrants it so.

The spreadsheet can be found here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtiP2UxD4Fa2dGdXb0VSMXBKSWtORWhrZnZScE1LRGc&hl=en_US#gid=1

So get munching, tournament hopefuls!

Flag Post

God do I hate formatting posts… :p

Flag Post

Yay!

Flag Post

Flag Post

I’ll join:

Flag Post

:3

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Hope this formatting is good enough.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Calculazation:

Can’t see the today tab D:

Prefer to have it showing please.
If needed take two screenshots.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Here’s how you should have presented your score Calculization; but don’t worry, it’s not that important.

Flag Post

Wootwoot new tourney!

In case you are wondering, I am TiC.

Flag Post

Flag Post

If anyone wants to not be anonymous in spreadsheet chat, whisper me some emails and I’ll put you in.

Flag Post

Yay

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Big score.

Flag Post

FYI… I can do it again if necessary, but I took a screen of my attempt but it was in the This Week tab… Realized it later, so I had to go back to the page to grab the Today tab.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shripe:

FYI… I can do it again if necessary, but I took a screen of my attempt but it was in the This Week tab… Realized it later, so I had to go back to the page to grab the Today tab.

If you have the original screenshot of the endgame, please put that inside the same post.