Forums Kongregate

I want to help somehow

35 posts

Flag Post

I was Just wondering how could i help kongregate.
You probably dont need my help but i wanna help :D

Flag Post

I want to help Kongregate too! I can’t really do much right now though…

Flag Post

Well, at least you didn’t phrase it as, “why si i not a mod!?!11 i am teh 1337, and i will halp!!!!!!11one”

Flag Post

lol malachi, anyone who says that will be the opposite of a mod!

Flag Post

well i don’t want to help kongregate. because it can help its self. well i kind of want to help it, but i don’t have much time. well at the end i want to help :D

Flag Post

Best way to help is to be a good part of the community by being both active and helpful.

Also, candy.

Flag Post

I’ve got Starburst candy! Does that count? :P

Flag Post

I’ve just started college and i’m going to make Kong posters to put up around the campus to hopefully bring about new users to Kong.

Colleges are high target points, especially when you say that Kong has a facebook application in the flyer.

Flag Post

Tell them there is gona be a kong party with lots of kegs.

Flag Post

Woot! Kong party!

Flag Post

xD

New Facebook Event: Kong party

Description: invite your friends, and play Kongregate Racing and Platform Racing, see who can win and when he does he has to take a shot or drink another beer. Once everyone is too wasted to play you can officially pass out by now.

Where: Sitting at home, with a 24 pack..

Time: Nightly

Flag Post

kong party with kegs, awsome

Flag Post

why si i not a mod11 i am teh 1337, and i will halp!!!!!!11one

coughs

:D Really, though, I think that the best way to help Kong is by getting more folks to come by. I’m sure that’d help somehow…plus, more people=more games=more chances for great things to come around. At least that’s kinda one way to look at it…

Flag Post

why si i not a mod11 i am teh 1337, and i will halp!!!!!!11one

m3 2.

Well, you can help Kongregate “indirectly” like what I did in ConGREGate or FRAGM3NT’s COCAK

Or you could do something else besides blogging. Hey, who knows what creative mind you have?

Flag Post

Well, Perrako and JudeMaverick pretty much said it, in my opinion.

Be an active member of the community. That especially means that you give the team behind Kong feedback whenever they or others make threads in here about important issues, such as improvements, issues, bugs, and such. Help them make Kong the most awesome place on the intarwebs!

Or like JudeMaverick said, be creative. Make your own games, contribute to the community somehow with your 1337 creativeness (although I think we have enough blogs for now :p). Basically, come up with a good idea and people will love you for it. Just see how much we all worships FRAGM3NT for COCAK daily. XD

Well, that was my Kr. 0.02 anyway. (No American Dollars for me, kthkuplz :p)

And I’m all ready for the Kong party! :D

Flag Post

Getting the word out about it is I think the best thing anyone can do. Kong is so excellent that, I think, once people find it and play around a bit—they’ll be hooked! So just tell your friends! And yes, post in the forums, talk in chat, rate games. If you’re really ambitious, try and get your school newspaper (highschool or college. I don’t think middle schools have newspapers) to do like a feature on Kongregate. Or write an editorial. Or tattoo Kongregate.com on your forehead.

But more seriously, I would love someone to make some Kong bumper stickers or something. Also, I really should get off my booty and print out fliers and post them around campus… And t-shirts!

If all else fails though—tattoos.

Flag Post

Getting the word out about it is I think the best thing anyone can do. Kong is so excellent that, I think, once people find it and play around a bit—they’ll be hooked! So just tell your friends! And yes, post in the forums, talk in chat, rate games. If you’re really ambitious, try and get your school newspaper (highschool or college. I don’t think middle schools have newspapers) to do like a feature on Kongregate. Or write an editorial. Or tattoo Kongregate.com on your forehead.
But more seriously, I would love someone to make some Kong bumper stickers or something. Also, I really should get off my booty and print out fliers and post them around campus… And t-shirts!
If all else fails though—tattoos.

Did that the first day I saw Kong’s awesomeness. Next up is a tattoo on my booty, as you so elequently put it.

And seriously, I’d totally wear a Kong t-shirt! XD

(Now I just wish someone would teach me how to quote posts with linefeeds in them :()

Flag Post

You know, I thought there were already ideas for Kong apparel. Anyway…that’d be a neat idea…certainly something I’d enjoy—having new clothes and getting to show off Kong’s greatness, too. xD Plus, the crimson-ish color would be such a nice thing to have! laughs And you know what, it’s not like those things are useless, either. I’ve seen tons of people at my old high school wear shirts from places like Kingdom of Loathing or similar, and they really do get asked about. ((I can’t count the number of times I was walking around with my friend and some guy asked what a Pastamancer was or something! XD)) So…imagine what a giant K would garner on the front of a shirt!

Flag Post

I’m Getting just about everyone I know in the Cincinnati area to join. That doesn’t count for much, though, cause i only got 2 people to join. But they are spreading the word and it will infect everyone like an uber-disease and I’m going to promote it on Myspace, Gamefaqs, Mugen Fighter’s Guild, My Way Entertainment Forums, and StickPageForums!

Huff…. huff….. huff…..

Anywhere else you want me to tell it about?

Flag Post

Dragily, Greg was supposed to do it but just like the phpBB mod forum (He was supposed to put it in Kongregate.com, not another site by damijin).

Greg: Yo Jude

Jude: Hey, where’s the T-Shirts you’re making?

Greg: I’m lazy

Flag Post

I think the best way to help Kong would be to spread the word! Post posters around your town advertising Kongregate. That could bring in members.

Flag Post

This thread makes me happy.

Flag Post

Well so far, at least I am active in the forums… maybe a little TOO active, but still active! And if anyone needs my opinion on something Kongregate-related, I can help!

Flag Post

(Looks above)…

It’s the greer…. (see’s heaven for a second….)

but ya… to help kong spread the word of bacon Kong…

Flag Post

This thread makes me happy.

Thanks to good ol’ Greg, the community manager.