Forums Kongregate

Badges on Unity Games! Orly? page 5

108 posts

Flag Post

I love how you say BoTD won’t be unity but a few days later it is unity.

Flag Post
Originally posted by T6salt:

I love how you say BoTD won’t be unity but a few days later it is unity.

He said that BotDs can be on Unity games now.

Flag Post

derp

Flag Post

I just found out that Unity devs dropped support for CPUs lacking SSE2 (like all my current systems). Combined with the forced auto-update of the plugin, this cuts me away from many games that worked perfectly fine before – Sarah’s Run, Save Toshi, and many others…

Unity staff response here – http://forum.unity3d.com/threads/142411-Error-Launching-Unity-Player?p=1041839&viewfull=1#post1041839

Flag Post

I just wish the Unity devs would shape up. I mean Flash is a terrible laggy format for runtime games but is embedded in the market, and Unity actually works but has terrible support and doesn’t address its compatibility issues to try and overtake it. Urgh.

Flag Post

Since it seems that Windows 8 doesn’t support Unity, can that be taken into consideration for the next few months and there be less Unity games badged? At least until they’re caught up and support Windows 8.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Since it seems that Windows 8 doesn’t support Unity, can that be taken into consideration for the next few months and there be less Unity games badged? At least until they’re caught up and support Windows 8.

Works fine for me and I use Windows 8

Flag Post

Ill try tomorrow. I also have Windows 8, but didn’t even bother, based on that thread.