Forums Kongregate

ARCANE IS GAY FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER!!! (locked)

11 posts

Flag Post

U BASTSERDS!! I CNT FOOL ME CASUE I USED MY MACHINE TO UNBAN ME!!!! BWHAHAHAHA!!! I CAN SWEAR WHENEVER I WANT CAUSE IL NOT BE BAK SO BWHAHAHAHAH ALSO I USED MY MACHINE TO CHANGE MY NAME AND PIC SO HAAHAHAA!!!! BIBI ALL FOOLS WHO DONT HAULT AND SALUTE ME!!!!!! BIBI!!!! AND IF U EVEN THINK OF MESSING WITH ME ILL CRASH UR SITE DOWN CAUSE I MIXED MY CHEAT ENGINE WITH THE BANNER TO THE ULTIMATE INSLTUER!!!!! SO BIBI FREAKS GAY DICK POOF FUCKING LAZY BUM BASTERDS!!!!!!!!!!!!! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHH!!!!!!!!!!!

Flag Post

um…i think this guy needs to be permabanned

Flag Post

This guy needs a serious time-out.

Flag Post

Gasp. This is going to hurt Arcane. Beacause everybody cares about random internet trolls’s opinions.

Damn you’re boring.

Flag Post

I AGREE! ARCANEISGAY IS GAY AND YOU CAN HACK KONGREGATE WITH CHEAT ENGINE CAUSE YOU ARE A PRO CHEATENGINER! CHEATENGINGE IS DA 133T AND YOU ROCK IT ALL!!

noob.

Flag Post

Delete this post

Flag Post

and you cant spell =_=’’

For the person that will somehow read this old post: Man, I used to be such a noob, I was the one who couldn’t spell :(

Flag Post

shadow he meant to say the arcaneisgay is gay. :D

Flag Post

ACRAENCOLDER! I HAYTE U AN U SMELL BAD LYKE UH STINKEE MUNKEE! also: dragon? is that you? Where’s ketchup’s in before the lock graphic?

Flag Post

suprised this has not been locked already

Flag Post

Epic thread.