Forums Kongregate

Game under judgement for a very long time.

13 posts

Flag Post

Hey guys! I’m new here. After signing up I’ve immediately uploaded two of my games, but, while the puzzle action game got approved in just few days, the second game, which is a shooter is still under judgement. What does that mean?

Also, is it possible for me to remove the game?

Flag Post

“under judgement” means not enough people have rated it yet for it to have a publicly viewable rating.

Flag Post

If you want a game removed, just send an email to support@kongregate.com and we can unpublish it. Procyonpi is right about the judgment bit. It usually just takes a bit for a game to get the number of votes required to display the rating.

Flag Post

Yes, that’s why I’m worried, maybe something’s wrong with the game. However, no-one is saying anything. If there’s a bug, you should definitely remove the game, after letting me know what’s wrong with it. Thanks!

Flag Post

Current rating for your shooter: 2.35

Flag Post

thanks for letting me know, but still, being constantly under judgement means something’s not right. It has been quite a long time.

Flag Post

It just means the game wasn’t rated by enough people while it was on the new games page and as it didn’t become popular, it got lost on the huge games list. It happens to a lot of games.

Flag Post

Yeah, I’ve noticed that my game was rated poorly immediately after the upload, as the rater also left a comment. Is there any way to disable those evil members from down voting each new upload?

Flag Post
Originally posted by codergames:

Yeah, I’ve noticed that my game was rated poorly immediately after the upload, as the rater also left a comment. Is there any way to disable those evil members from down voting each new upload?

Nope. And it needs 50 ratings to no longer be “under judgement”.

Flag Post

I’m having this same problem now, so I figured I’d reply to this rather than creating a new topic.

Does anyone have any advice for getting the first 50 ratings? I’m up to 473 plays and most of the comments on my game have been positive so far, but it would be nice to finally see what ratings I’m getting. Is there any way for the developer to view the scores given to their game so far? Thanks.

Flag Post

Let people in the chat you’re a regular in try it out. If you don’t frequently chat anywhere, you can just ask the current room. Don’t push them into it, though, that’ll only get you lower ratings.

Flag Post
Originally posted by scott1686:

I’m having this same problem now, so I figured I’d reply to this rather than creating a new topic.

Does anyone have any advice for getting the first 50 ratings? I’m up to 473 plays and most of the comments on my game have been positive so far, but it would be nice to finally see what ratings I’m getting. Is there any way for the developer to view the scores given to their game so far? Thanks.

Fun game :6)

You can always go here to look at the rating (3.39 right now)

Edit: Woah, no idea what face I just typed in there

Flag Post

Thanks for all the advice! Also, thanks for posting that metrics link, I didn’t know there was a place you could view all of that.

It looks like the last few ratings finally were enough to push it to 50 ratings too, awesome! Will having a rating that shows up affect the amount of plays it gets from here on out, or does it pretty much need to be one of the top games on the front page to really start getting a lot of plays?

Also, Bob, thanks for leaving a comment on the game, you are a cool guy :)