Forums Kongregate

who is creater of kongregate

29 posts

Flag Post

once i began kongregate i wanted to know who is the creater of kongregate

Flag Post

depends, the founders are jim and emily greer, the makers of the site itself was made by happy cog, and while im on a roll, greg is community manager.

Flag Post

Founders: Jim Greer and Emily Greer

Idle.: Mike (Damijin)

Community Manager: Greg

Girlfriend of Greg (Oct 2nd: QA Tester and Official Babysitter of Greg): Alison

Programmers and Others: BenV, TheresaRC, duncanbeevers, Andrew

Game Director: Chris Pasley

Former drunkard Technical Consultant: Jason (arcaneCoder)

Doppelganger: AlisonClaire

Flag Post

ArcaneCoder needs to lock this topic really.

Flag Post

zzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzz

Flag Post

ok thx always need to know

Flag Post

heh, the offical position of Alison:
The Girlfriend Of Greg.

Flag Post

Just for the record, because many people seem to get confused, Alison is not AlisonClaire. We are different people. I am not the girlfriend of greg.

Flag Post

yes, that is the one intelligent fact I know.

Flag Post

It will serve you well in life. If you happen to come across a calculus question you can’t answer just write AlisonClaire=/=Alison (triangle of dots that means therefore) AlisonClaire=/=The Girlfriend of greg. You are guaranteed an A+.

Flag Post

Girlfriend of Greg: Alison

Since when did being the “Girlfriend of Greg” give me a spot along with the creators “creaters” of Kongregate? Jude, you are silly. XD

Flag Post

Alison: laughs Isn’t it obvious? By being even slightly on Greg’s plane, the rest of the community just has to worship you. That, and Jude is just a silleh one. Though you have to admit…it seems like the programmers et al. section is kinda lacking in comparison to the lot of you above them…including Dami for Idle.?? Wow. That one, I missed the first time around. Nice list there, Jude…

AlisonClaire: NICE. :D I’m so putting that on the 1+1=5 thread in Off-topic…ah, but really. How many people have confused the two of you, now?

Flag Post

We all know Chuck Norris actually made Kongregate..

Flag Post

Actually, as of October 2nd Alison will have an official Kongregate position other than gf of Greg. She’s going to be our new QA tester! Also, she’ll be keeping Greg in line.

Flag Post

Well. There you go, Alison. Soon enough, you should be included in that list. :D Grats on the new position!

Flag Post

October… My birthday is in that month…

Flag Post

Keeping Greg in line is a full-time job, so we may want to hire another person to do QA.

Flag Post

Hey ben you could hire me =]

Flag Post

Since when did being the “Girlfriend of Greg” give me a spot along with the creators “creaters” of Kongregate?

I don’t know lololol.

Keeping Greg in line is a full-time job, so we may want to hire another person to do QA.

But your salary will be lesser and lesser :o

Also edited the list.

Flag Post

P.S. Jude the director is Chris Pasley =P

Flag Post

Wahoo I now have an official position. How exciting for me. Also, Jason and Andrew are other programmers.

>How many people have confused the two of you, now?

Actually, quite many. Because in chat (and frequently on the forums actually) no one calls me AlisonClaire, they just call me Alison. So it tends to confuse people who have read greg’s profile I think. Cocak should have a page of kong staffers with pictures and bios and stuff! There are pics of everyone but damijin and Ben from PAX… but, like, whenever it comes up that greg didn’t create Kongregate there are at least 6 people in chat (typically people who have been around awhile even) that go “ZOMGZ WHAT?! World=essploded! Then… what does greg do? And who created Kong?” So Frag, I think your next project should be a staffer page with interviews and bios and stuff.

Flag Post

haha I probably could do that.. I could grab a pic of Ben from facebook, and Damijin from his webpage, dunno about people like Chris or such elusive staffers as duncanbeevers

Flag Post

There are many pics of duncanbeevers from PAX — he’s not so elusive.

Flag Post

aah yes but from chat.. hes not so often seen..

Flag Post

we need to find out look evereywhere on google