Forums Kongregate

Use this thread to brag about your badges!

18 posts

Flag Post

Badges are only good for bragging rights correct? Well nobody really bothers to go on someones profile and count their badges so just tell everybody here! I have 36.

Flag Post

I have them all.

Flag Post

Well on the point of badges themselves…no, they’re not only good for bragging rights. xO It’s a nice way to see what you’ve accomplished flash game-wise. Oh, and for those that’re unaccomplished…they serve very well as ways to get your hands in new games as well as pushing you beyond your limits for games you’ve played before.

Flag Post

I have them all(76 as of when I posted), and so shall I brag.

Flag Post

Gotta catch ’em all!

Flag Post

HA i beat u clubp i have 37

Flag Post

66 in perpetuity

Flag Post

Greg, I have absolutely no idea what that had to do with this thread…but…YES. laughs That right there is love. XD

::edit:: And to make this post actually mean something to the thread…I have them all too. I still don’t think that bragging is all they’re good for, though.

Flag Post

LMAO greg!!!

I have 70 badges.

Flag Post

Lol. I dugg that video.

Flag Post

This thread made me go count my badges… only 36 right now. People who have them all are pretty awesome; I don’t know how I’d ever be able to master so many games.

Flag Post

People who have them all are pretty awesome

Someone thinks I’m awesome! <blushes>

Flag Post

Nice Vid, I Have Them All. Wooooot!

Flag Post

37, my favorite number!

Flag Post

Not trying to be a party pooper… but doesn’t my thread kinda cover this? I don’t know, this is a little different, why don’t you guys brag about the hardest badges that you have won? That seems different…

I don’t really care though, mines just a list…

~~~Bradley

Flag Post

I have all the badges!

…. Except the impossible DTD.

Flag Post

I like crazycruiser’s thread better. =3 But just in case, I have them all too.

Flag Post

49 badges and aquiring more….