Forums Kongregate

Jipped out of my badge

9 posts

Flag Post

I just finished the hard level badge in Desktop TD 1.5, but I didnt get the badge. It took over three hours to get it right and I have no desire to do it again. I took some screenshots to prove it. Is there a moderator or something I can email to get my badge, or what?

Thanks

Flag Post

greg@kongregate.com

Flag Post

feedback@kongregate.com is even better, since other people see that too.

Flag Post

I used always mike@kongregate.com :P

EDIT: I still recommend to use greg@kongregate.com or mike@kongregate.com because I once used /bug command and said that I got screenshots if you need them then sended same message with screenshots to Mike, and then I had two answers. One said that it could be good if you send them and Mike’s post said that he awarded me manually. So if you don’t want get multiple answers I suggest to send them to greg@kongregate.com or mike@kongregate.com so you don’t get full inbox then. :)

Flag Post

greg just said above to use feedback@kongregate.com, so use that.

Flag Post

If feedback had an account, feedback would prefer greg’s email address.

Flag Post

as much as i know feedback is an email that everyone can see, so obviously the answer will be faster than using an email of one specific admin.

Flag Post

@Juze

If you send multiple e-mails, you will often get multiple answers, sometimes different answers depending on what information is provided to us in the e-mails. Ideally, if you are looking to get a badge, you would send an e-mail to feedback@kongregate.com, or use the built in bug report on the site and include a link to a screenshot for proof.

If you do not have the screenshot hosted somewhere and simply send the bug report, you will almost always be asked to provide us with a screenshot, and you can send it as an attachment or host it on imageshack or any number of other methods for image sharing.

Flag Post

Thanks everyone, sent an email away to feedback@kong with a screenshot. Hopefully I’ll have my badge soon.