Forums Kongregate

Visiting Kong offices

46 posts

Flag Post

You know, I was wondering. :D What would the admins think if folks such as myself showed up at their office sometime? ((In particular, the SF office, since I’m only a few minutes away. xD)) I know it could possibly end up being a bother, so that’s why I wanted to ask…but yeah. xD I was just thinking it could be neat to see what the office looks like. nods

Flag Post

I imagine the office being in a messy state like Newgrounds (BETA) because it’s always and always be :)

Flag Post

Hmm, maybe we should have an open house night or day? That way you not only get to meet us/see the offices but also meet some of the other local Kongregans. And we get to meet you guys in a more concentrated time frame. I will think upon it. :)

Oh, and yeah, it is a little messy. Particularly my desk.

Flag Post

Or Denmark. :p

Actually UK would do it for me. And if you’re going to make an Open Office day (lol), please make it a day where I’m actually going to San Francisco. :p

Flag Post

I guess that there are no offices in my area, but where are your offices?

Flag Post

:D Yay. Open house would indeed be fun! But yeah…that’d be interesting. Thanks, Emily!

Flag Post

Kongregate has an office in San Fransisco and one in Portland, Zach.

Flag Post

Sorry, Renny~ laughs Take a vacation and come by if they do have an open house! XDD

Flag Post

Come and visit us in Puerto Rico. Lemonade, the sun, some dude calling you “Gringo”, the worlds largest cave system, the worlds largest radio telescope, a Hilton hotel, nice beaches. Hell, crime is down… 10 percent! That’s not too bad. Oh wait, sorry. It says up 50 percent! Erm… forget what I just said.

Flag Post

I live in the US, but I still think it would be nice to have a UK branch :)

Flag Post

I’ll be the first requesting an office in Madison xD

EDIT: 9,500th post!

Flag Post

make an office in memphis! :D

Flag Post

Singapore. The place where Kong-Con might be held next time.

Flag Post

>Singapore. The place where Kong-Con might be held next time.

Too bad I live in Taiwan……|||

Flag Post

Take some Screenshots of the offices Xp

Flag Post

Aw…but then you don’t get to meet all the neat people who live around the area and the staff that work at said office. :D

Flag Post

Take some Screenshots of the offices Xp

Just like good ol’ NG. Bet it’s messy!

Flag Post

What about Australia!? There’s heaps of us living in Aus, just ask the chat (preferably when I’m online)!

Flag Post

>make an office in memphis! :D

Make a office in Taiwan!

>Take some Screenshots of the offices Xp

Come on,now we have Office 2007,and even Office 2003 is better than Office XP.

So take screenshots of Office 2003 = WINNER

Flag Post

I second that Memphis office request! :D

Flag Post

Thanx anyway, but i live in Cincinnati. For those who don’t know where that’s at, it’s in Ohio…

Flag Post

Why not just have a live webcam of the office?

Flag Post

If I go to one of those places can I just bust in there? Or maybe you can log into the front door under your Kong name.

Flag Post

I dare someone to knock on the door and run away. Go on, I dare you. Chicken.

Flag Post

If i lived anywhere near there, i maybe would do that. =]