Forums Kongregate

Visiting Kong offices page 2

46 posts

Flag Post

Haha, by the time you trudge up the 90 steps to our office (we’re on the 4th floor of a building with high ceilings and a 1907 elevator that breaks all the time and is frightening even when working) you’ll be too out of breath to get away. We’d catch you in a minute. :-)

 
Flag Post

Hey, wait…did your building have a gallery of Lisa Dent’s art in it sometime in the past? My friends and I might have actually passed through once or twice for an art project…

::grammar edit for great justice:: ((Sorry about that, btw. My mind was out somewhere, apparently.))

 
Flag Post

Yup, that is the one

 
Flag Post

Hmmm, I live in portland. Where in portland is this office?

 
Flag Post

Darn it. Make an office in SINGAPORE!!! ;)

 
Flag Post

wait!!! im better than you so i gots a grood idea…webcams!
if they cant be live feed they can be like ng with a pic every 20 sec

 
Flag Post

(Singapore. The place where Kong-Con might be held next time.)

OM GOSH sylicas really? That’ll be really really cool. If it happens I’ll be sure not to miss it!

 
Flag Post

So was there already a KongCon? If not, I am going to arrange one for a nice July 2011 weekend, in San Fran.

 
Flag Post

Hey, if I (hopefully) end up studying in California for a year, can I come visit you guys every day? XD

 
Flag Post

If you are going to have a Kong Con, come to Cincinnati!

 
Flag Post

Singapore for Kong Con in about 3 years time! :D.

 
Flag Post

Kong-Con 2008 = Right after Comic-Con.

 
Flag Post

Come to Detroit or Brighton! In michigan of course!

 
Flag Post

I agree with Henry

 
Flag Post

Singapore :O. Most conventions are held in America most of the times, be unique :D.

 
Flag Post

Singapore :O. Most conventions are held in America most of the times, be unique :D.

Fact: 90% of Singapore Ads are crappy. The other 10% are unique. Be unique.

 
Flag Post

We should hold it in the Kongregate offices in California. That would be awesome, seeing as how I’m going to comic-con. Better yet, we hold it inside Comic-con!

 
Flag Post

((In particular, the SF office, since I’m only a few minutes away. xD))

I have an office?

EDIT: Goddamn quote tags..

 
Flag Post

JudeMaverick, are you sure you’ve seen our ads.? The only ones that are good are the Visa advertisements and those are shown worldwide. The local advertisements are hopelessly lame. Especially the Chinese ads.

 
Flag Post

10% are the funnier ones like the M1 advertisement.

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/v2TORg62sn8" width="425" height="350"></embed>

 
Flag Post

Oh yes, this one is one of the funnier ones… but this version is not the funniest. The shortened one on TV was:

“Sing-ga-pore? Is that a suburb?”

Now THAT was funny.

Unfortunately, that’s more like 1%, not 10%.

Search for Mocca Man Selling House ad and you’ll know what I mean… (sorry, don’t know how to post YouTube videos).

Anyway, yes that is a funny advert. And if Kong-Con comes here, I’ll be glad to go. It’s probably gonna be at Suntec City if that’s so, or the Expo.