Forums Kongregate

Top 10 Games you wish had badges.

158 posts

Flag Post

List the top 10 games you wish had badges! Here I’ll start first.

1. Endless War 3
2. Endless War 2
3. Endless War 1
4. Bowmaster Prelude
5. Arcane
6. Chaos Faction
7. Xeno Tactic
8. LRU 3: Darkness Reborn
9. Bowman 2
10. Merlins Revenge 3

The games must be on kongregate, and it doesn’t matter if it’s possible or not, it’s just something you “wished” had badges.

And no this isn’t a topic that’s telling people that so and so game has to have badges or something of the sort. Just a fun topic to see what games people want to have badges the most.

Flag Post

Uh. Have you checked for API on half of those? :P

Flag Post

The games must be on kongregate, and it doesn’t matter if it’s possible or not, it’s just something you “wished” had badges.

Flag Post

Well that would change my wish though.

I would wish that the developers would implement the API so that the games could get badges. :P

Flag Post

ok,these are the games lol
1-ALL ball revamped series (count 5, and i they order,just i like more the 5 that the others lol)
6-shadez and the black operations
7-feel the beat
8,9,10-rigth now i dont remember xD
LOL

Flag Post

Uh. Have you checked for API on half of those? :P

He said possible or not.

Anyway, I may be the person who does the badges, but I go by user rating more than my own personal preference. And there are lots of badges that I wish I could add to games on the site, but can’t because of technical issues (usually no API, or one that isn’t working very well).

I’d personally love to see badges in these 10 games, if only they were possible (roughly ordered by preference, with 1 being the one I’d like to see badges for the most):

1. McDonald’s Videogame

2. Ninja Rinseout

3. Bowmaster Prelude

4. Dice Mogul

5. Drakojan Skies Acolytes

6. BR’s Climate Chaos

7. Orbox B

8. Hewitt

9. Alpha Force

10. Marvin Spectrum

Flag Post

In no specific order:

DUI, Zwingo, Maze Stopper 2, Orb Avoidance, Marvin Spectrum, Spin the Black Circle, Z-Rox, Fantastic Contraption, Aether, Orbox B.

Flag Post

I only have 5 that I can think of but oh well

Shadez: The Black operations
Bowmaster: Prelude
Chaos Faction
Arcane
Momentum Missile Mayhem 3

I don’t think there are anymore off the top of my head, i’ll edit if I think of any more.

Flag Post

1. McDonald’s Videogame

Oh how much I would love this…

Flag Post

Never checked API.

1. Monochrome!!! Aeeeh!!!!

2. Electricman2HS

3. Bomaster Prelude (Everyone wants this, hm?)

4. Fantastic Contraption

5. Momentum Missle Mayhem

6. Impossible Quiz 2

7. Microbe Kombat

8. Kongai

9. All other Kongregate Premium Games

10.Epsilon

These are in no particular order. To see more, see the non-badged games that I have in my favorites.

Flag Post

Just to clear it up, it doesn’t matter if it has API or not, it could even be runescape. Just want to know what games people want.

BTW I am adding another game to my list instead of endless war 1. Momentum Missile Mayhem. I thought it had badges, I guess I was thinking about number 2.

Flag Post

1~10. Drunken Masters

Flag Post
  1. 1 Bowmaster Prelude
  2. 2 Fell the Beat
  3. 3 Mass Attack
  4. 4 Light People on Fire
  5. 5 DUI
  6. 6 Fantastic Contraption
  7. 7 The classrom 1
  8. 8 The classrom 2
  9. 9 The classrom 3
  10. 10 Dark Cut 2

Not ordered for the most wanted…

Flag Post
* *Zwingo* * Atomik Kaos * Fantastic Contraption * *Ball Revamped 2* * Ball Revamped 5 * Aether * No Comment! * *Hotcorn* ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Keep in mind those are in no particular order whatsoever, but the ones I want badges on most are in bold.

Flag Post

I’m not sure about my top 10, but the top 3 games I think deserve badges are:

-Monochrome (Already has API)
-Fantastic Contraption
-Mud and Blood 2 (Developer is working on API)

Although I must say it’d probably be kinda difficult to give Fantastic Contraption badges, since you can easily just copy anyone else’s design if you’re stuck on a particular level.

Flag Post

Now Boarding

Flag Post

I’d love to see at least one of the Ball games get badges. I’ve always loved that series, from when I played the original years ago on another site.

I honestly can’t say any other games I’d want to see get badges, because I really only PLAY games with badges.

Flag Post

Endless War 3
Edit and of course Kongai Lauch and also Arcane

Flag Post

Well… Snotput and Fantastic Contraption just off the top of my head.

Flag Post

1. McDonald’s Videogame

That game is so funny.

Flag Post

Got one… Bowmaster Preluede

Flag Post

The ones I can think of at the moment:

1. 1). Bowmaster Prelude
  2. 2). Lethal RPG series
  3. 3). Mud and Blood 2

Flag Post

I wouldn’t know I really only play games with badges :(

Flag Post

Shame on you TheyCallMeS, badges not always mean fun. See, i went into a deep depression getting the both hard badges for Papa’s Pizzeria, but i totally loved to play DUI and this game don’t even have badges.

By the way, putting a easy badge in Kongai Launch would be freaking awesome. If YHTBTR have a easy badge, why can’t Kongai Launch have one too?

Flag Post

cries

Jack the Fugitive!