Forums Kongregate

Is there a card list ?

15 posts

Flag Post

I just started playing on Kongregate and I really enjoy the idea of badges, points, and winning cards…..but I just wanted to know if I missed any and will there be a card trading option in the cand once it is released?
And if this was already posted please just tell me where and I’ll delete this one.

Flag Post

Um… there have been Quite a few cards before you joined… and i don’t know about trading or all that, you would have to ask someone who works for this site or something.

Flag Post

I think I have every card since mid-April, and that puts me at 22. You can click on my profile if you want to see the list of those, but I’m sure there are people out there who have more (I don’t know when the cards started).

Flag Post

There have been 26 cards so far.

7 of them are male.
1 of them is an unidentified gender.
7 of them are female. 5 of those females have omglarge boobies.
The rest are items.

BTW, 26 means that this week is officially the half-year mark since cards came out. Woot!

Flag Post

Haha, sweet – I’m only missing 4. :)

Flag Post

7 of them are female. 5 of those females have omglarge boobies.

I’m assuming Anex is one of the two, even though her boobs are pretty big — you just can’t see them as well.

Who’s the other?

Also, you can check my profile for all the cards that have been released so far.

Flag Post

Hmm…I had assumed it was Popo – but now I’m thinking that’s a guy…

Actually, I only count 6 girls if Popo is a guy, so that must be the other one.

Flag Post

I think Nerrimus was counting Popo was the unidentified gender. Popo was originally designed as male, but we’re pretty sure that the artist drew “him” as female. It will forever be a mystery…

Flag Post

My blog has links to each of the four card sets, with every card released so far. http://kongccg.blogspot.com/

Flag Post

It will forever be a mystery…

Till Detective Grimoire solves it!

Flag Post

Wait what? Popo isn’t female? o.o

Update:
8 of them are male.
1 of them is an unidentified gender.
6 of them are female. 5 of those females can be seen with omglarge boobies.
The rest are items.

Eh, I thought Juju was an animal. Until I looked closer and saw “it” was wearing a mask.

Flag Post

Aaah, but only one of them has their head on backwards.

Flag Post

are there going to be millions of them?

Flag Post

thanks for the info Hope there is a trade option or you can use points to buy cards that you missed

Flag Post

that sounds like a great idea