Forums Kongregate

Special: 75 Kreds for $2.99, AND a downloadable game?!

102 posts

Flag Post

That’s right!

Kongregate and Big Fish Games are running a special promotion where buying one of nine games will not only get you a fun flash game for keeps, but 75 Kreds to spend here on Kongregate.

It’s like we are paying you to buy a game.

Just swim on over to: http://promotions.bigfishgames.com/aff/kred75.html

Choose from games such as “Drawn: The Painted Tower”, “Roads of Rome III”, and “Mystery Case Files: Dire Grove” and more! :)

If you were already planning on buying Kreds, but didn’t feel like dishing out the full $10 – take advantage of this promotion, save $7, and get a 75 Kreds and a game with it. What’s not to love? :D

So go ahead and check it out, and see if any games look fun (or if you just want some cheap Kreds to spend here on Kongregate.)

It may take up to 3 – 5 business days to receive your redemption code. It will be sent to your e-mail you used to register your BigFishGames account with (so be sure to check your spam folder!) You can enter the code here: http://www.kongregate.com/big-fish-january

Flag Post

Hmm, may have to do this. 50 Kreds and I can wipe away Backyard Monsters. This is basically getting paid $10 for spending $3!

edit: The games look pretty bad, still better than buying 100 kreds though :P

Flag Post

Why are most of the games puzzle games?

Flag Post

I don’t believe this. Must be Z setting up another trick to get our souls…

Flag Post

The games look alright, but woof, those kreds look great!

Flag Post

I don’t have even $1.00. Lol.
Still, the game seems to be nice. So, have fun for everyone that is going for this. And spend these Kreds wisely!

Flag Post

So, this doesn’t enroll you in anything does it? ;D

Flag Post

I’ve got two questions – Do we get codes for all the games, or just for the first one?
And does the code arrive as a separate e-mail, or the purchase confirmation one?

Flag Post

Darn, only for first time customers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BobTheCoolGuy:

Nope! One time purchase, no recurring charges or e-mails (unless you sign up for a newsletter or something.)

Originally posted by Omnicide:

I’ve got two questions – Do we get codes for all the games, or just for the first one?
And does the code arrive as a separate e-mail, or the purchase confirmation one?

I believe it’s just one code for one game for new customers.

The code should arrive in a separate e-mail, but if it arrives in the confirmation e-mail, let me know! :)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:
Originally posted by BobTheCoolGuy:

Nope! One time purchase, no recurring charges or e-mails (unless you sign up for a newsletter or something.)

You can sign up for games club ( Which is pretty much the reason for the low price, so it’s essential ) which is free for the first month, but 8.74$ for the following ones. Thus one has to unsubscibe)

Originally posted by Zshadow:
Originally posted by Omnicide:

I believe it’s just one code for one game for new customers.

The code should arrive in a separate e-mail, but if it arrives in the confirmation e-mail, let me know! :)

That’s strange…I asked because I got the confirmation e-mail ( As well as several others from them), but the code was nowhere to be seen, and has yet to arrive. Also – this promotion is not listed in their help>promotions section, so I have no idea when it’s supposed to be instant, or I need to wait for a while >_>

Flag Post

FLAGGED for advertizement spam.

Flag Post

It’s a trap!

Flag Post

Anyone recommend any of the games?

Flag Post
Originally posted by zaraki:

Anyone recommend any of the games?

I haven’t played any of it, but I think Dinner Dash will be the most appealing. Most of the other games are just revolving around hidden objects. Road of Rome might be pretty good, too, since the word “puzzle” isn’t in the description.

Flag Post

I’ve seen dinner dash demos years back. It is pretty much just a rush game where you serve customers.. bit different from pizzeria and that genre but similar enough(not really interested in that).

Well I’d probably buy them all unless more games are coming. This deal seems less expensive than purchasing kreds by themselves.

So my question is.. will each game give 100 kreds and will more games be available for this deal?

Flag Post

6 hours later and still no code >_<
I’m beginning to think that I should have payed a bit more attention to captain Ackbars ramblings :P

Flag Post

Only credit cards are accepted? Oh snap! Could you most dearest and kindest Kongregate staff wait a week or two so I can get my credit card from my bank?

Flag Post

It does say at the bottom of the page that it will take 3-5 business days to get your Kreds, so you may have to delay your gratification a bit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by plujan:

It does say at the bottom of the page that it will take 3-5 business days to get your Kreds, so you may have to delay your gratification a bit.

Oh man, I totally forgot that the most important details are written in small letters at the very bottom >_>
I guess the sleepless days of writing a dissertation proposal, pr planning and preparing presentations are having their effect on me :P

Flag Post

Awesome, I’m gonna do it!

I’ll be able to pay2win Backyard Monsters soon!

EDIT: And now I’m addicted to Diner Dash. xD

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

How long does this promotion last?

Flag Post

Waiting for my email with the code…
Forever waiting…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ruudiluca: