Forums Kongregate

Make Chat Room?

10 posts

Flag Post

I would like to explore the possibility for me to start a Swedish chat room, but I couldn’t find anything about it in the FAQ and this might have been asked before but as far as I know there is no search function for the forums yet. Anybody knows if this is possible, and if so, how?

Flag Post

No, you cant create a room. Only admins can.

Regarding searching the forums, please see this thread.

Flag Post

Oh ok, so the owners of all those rooms are all admins?

I guess I’m not even close to being active enough on here to be able to be an admin, so in that case I guess that I will just forget about it and hope that there eventually will be a Swedish admin ;)

Flag Post

Most room owners didnt make their room, but were assigned them. Owners of the rooms are mostly mods, a couple are admins – and only Kongregate staff are admins. The admins create the rooms and assign either another admin or a mod as an owner.

If you want a sweedish room to be created, you can request it using the feedback link located at the top of each page.

Flag Post

Ok, I don’t think I’ll do that though as I doubt that too many here would be interested.. but thanks anyways :)

Flag Post

Hmm, being one of the only Scandinavians I’ve ever seen on this site, I just have to say, that I’d perhaps not be as interested in a Swedish room, but a Scandinavian room all together would be of my interest.

But honestly, I don’t really think we’re all that many Scandinavians in here.

Flag Post

I have seen a few, and one that even have the username ‘Scandinavian’ (I don’t remember if he really were though^^). It would be nice with a Scandinavian room, although you Danish people speak really weird and writes even weirder.. Or so I think at least, but the Finnish are worse ;D

Flag Post

the spanish people needs anoter chat room

Flag Post

The Chinese people need the chatroom that can let them type Chinese letters directly.

Flag Post

I’d like a scandinavian room too. It’s better than to have one norwegian, one danish and one swedish…