Forums Kongregate

New Kongregate Version: New Homepage Split Test page 6

143 posts

Flag Post

Would it be possible for me to get this new layout? It looks awesome and I don’t have it :(

We are the 50%!
We are not happy that the other 50% is getting preferential treatment over us!
The 50% is getting treated better than the 50%! (wait wut?)
I DEMAND A CHANGE!
PROTEST TIME!!

Flag Post

I want the new homepage!!!!!

Flag Post

now that the ‘hot new games’ section has 3 scrolly page things, are all the games supposed to be equally as hot and new? or are the ones on the first page even hotter and newer?

Flag Post

@fdsasdf : Newer, yes. Hotter, not always.
Seems like first page contains the newest “hot new games”, and so on.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SirSpoogie:

The new home page looks way too cluttered how about a way to customize your own homepage like the way yahoo does it/did it. So if you wanted the Hot New Games column but not the Top Games of the Week you could check a box and cut down on the mess.

I agree with you spoogster, it was a good try, but it is just WAY too cluttered. Personally i’d like to go back to the old homepage.

Flag Post

I agree with the ability to reorganize and edit the homepage so that you could cut down on what you saw / reorganize it. I also agree with people on increasing the “Featured Games” box a bit. Otherwise the new style is pretty amazing and modern-looking.

Flag Post
Originally posted by burrito:

I unfortunately do not have the new version :(.
But I am curious, is it possible to see only certain recommended badges (easy,medium,hard,impossible?)

Any responses, I’m still curious

Flag Post

But I am curious, is it possible to see only certain recommended badges (easy,medium,hard,impossible?)

As far as I can see, you can do the same sorting as in the regular badges page, so by difficulty, number of awarded, and so on. Try this link out to see if you can get to the page even without having it available on the main page.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:

I just have to say…

YESSSS

Flag Post

Tottaly diggn’ it so far, only thing I see missing is points leaderboard, but I’m not gonna cray as “I am never on it anyway”. Love the [Recent Games]…Beautiful!

Flag Post

I have never gotten a badge recommended to me, except for the easy badge in Coins…

Flag Post

For the people who asked to see the new Kongregate Update…

Flag Post

Adblock plus hides ad and Badge of the day. Fix This.

Flag Post

@Yusuke2

Did you want them to salute as well, as they jumped to comply with your order?

Flag Post

I like this new homepage.

Flag Post

i like the old one

Flag Post

Why no “Badge of the Day” on the homepage any more? Seems counter productive to be teamed up with GameStop and then force Kongregate users to search for the “Badge of the Day” game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CodeZero:

Why no “Badge of the Day” on the homepage any more? Seems counter productive to be teamed up with GameStop and then force Kongregate users to search for the “Badge of the Day” game.

You can just hover over the ‘achievements’ tab in the navigation bar and it will tell you what the game, badge, and requirements are, and link you to the game. There’s only so many things that can be put on the homepage, putting too many takes the focus off of the main ones that might be better to have highlighted there, so by not putting it directly on the homepage it’s probably better (you can still get to it from any page, so there’s not a major issue with it not having a spot on the homepage).