Aaaand, the new challenge is up.

Flag Post

A mystery box again?

IIRC it was the reward of the first weekly challenge

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gomo_Psivarh:

A mystery box again?

IIRC it was the reward of the first weekly challenge

yeah, but in dream world a mystery box is the best non-level restricted item you can get, and even then it isnt a huge reward since mystery boxes are somewhat common.

dream world gets by far the worst rewards for challenges. you get one for free daily, with a chance at two free daily, and you can easily get 3-4 extra a day with just natural energy. 1 mbox isnt much :P

Flag Post

So what do we think this week?

I have a feeling about Immortal Souls: Dark Crusade.

Flag Post

New Star Soccer would be a good candidate too since it just got API.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:

New Star Soccer would be a good candidate too since it just got API.

but i dont understand soccer D:

i guess if it gets challenged, i will learn soccer.

Flag Post

I’m hoping for bonus badges today as well on STTKY2.

Flag Post

How about Decision?

Flag Post

Decision was okay, but I have to admit my expectations were a lot higher when I first played it. I never even cared enough to figure out what conditions you have to meet to actually beat the game.

Flag Post

I’m still trying to figure out that part, but it’s rather good. I’m hoping there’ll be a sequel, though, as there’s a lot of things the developer could have added. For now, it certainly deserves some badges, and is a competitor for the challenge.

Flag Post

Agreed, it’s certainly worthy of badges and potentially a challenge too.

Flag Post

Well, Immortal Souls: Dark Crusade it is.

Flag Post

Bonus points (not really) to anyone who gets the challenge name reference without the powers of Google.

Flag Post

I didn’t get it even with the powers of Google.

Flag Post

I was right! :D

Flag Post

if chronicles of herenvale is so good that it gets like 5 challenges, why is it not badged?

Flag Post

So, I’m having trouble getting the game completion badge to report on my computer (I had already beaten the game once.) It might be my combo of OSX Leopard + Flash player 10.3.183.17 (I know the game was barely playable on something like Flash 10.3.183.9) or it might not be reporting.

Flag Post

If you go to http://www.kongregate.com/games/comicbookrpgs/immortal-souls-dark-crusade/?debug_level=4 and load up the console (in Chrome or FF), you should see it spew out stats when you beat any fight. You’re looking for the one called “Chapter 8.” If it doesn’t spew out stats when you beat a level, then something is funky. Also, did you lose your save file? If so, it won’t be reporting stuff that you haven’t gotten in your current save file.

Flag Post

No, that save wasn’t erased (I beat the game after the first time it was erased.) I can’t see anything from the ?debug_level=4 output, but I don’t get any output on other games as well.

I know that the challenge and the first two badges reported fine. I’ve sent in a screenshot+missing badge request for what it’s worth.

Flag Post

Just thought I would mention there’s sort of a bug in the final battle. When I won the first time, the game didn’t continue after the fight and no badge. I had to redo the fight, but afterwards it still didn’t continue, but it did award the badge the second time around.

Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

Just thought I would mention there’s sort of a bug in the final battle. When I won the first time, the game didn’t continue after the fight and no badge. I had to redo the fight, but afterwards it still didn’t continue, but it did award the badge the second time around.

yeah got the same thing.

Flag Post

Damn…. this game has quite serious memory leak.

Flag Post

Nice reference to what may well be the best 2D fighting game ever made. And yes, that was without googling.

Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

Same thing happened to me as well. This game had so much potential, but beyond the artwork, just about everything on it was a major let down.

Flag Post

Looks like it’s Decision this week.