Forums Kongregate

[Archive] Friday Challenges - Snail Bob 5: Love Story page 10

397 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

Also, the challenge seems to award after beating level 2, not level 3. Not complaining, mind.

Same thing happened for me.
I’m glad though, I don’t really like the game too much.

Flag Post

The game keeps giving me errors after completing a level, and saving does not work. If this problem persists, I’m going to send in a bug report and ask for the challenge to be awarded manually.

Flag Post

Looks like we missed last weeks on Kamikaze Pigs

This week’s challenge is on Relive Your Life, for a Challenge Enhance Potion in Dream World.

Flag Post

What ever happened to the hard badge(s) for Enigmata: Stellar War?

Flag Post

This week’s challenge is on Effing Worms 2. I totally psychic’d this challenge, without even seeing Raw or Greg play it :D

Flag Post

fun challenge!

Flag Post

To make the icon of the item reward more consistent with the others I suggest to use this image instead (without skills and timer showing):

Flag Post

Strike Force Heroes this week! Thought it would be Zombotron 2.

It’s for 100 kills, so get it before it shows up on the game :P

Flag Post

aww strike force, nice Raze like game. Very fun!

Flag Post

This week’s challenge was one of the more difficult ones, in my opinion.

Flag Post

Endless War 5

Complete mission 8 to unlock Auger Blackboot in Kongai!

Seems to me that the challenges are getting more difficult as of late.

Flag Post

I kinda like the fact how challenges are getting a little harder. Looking back, we had some ridiculously easy challenges early on (Mushroom Madness 3, Gibbets 3, Decision) and thus it’s a nice balance we get some harder ones now. Though, some badge difficulties are totally off balance, especially the Endless War 5 first medium.

Flag Post

I’m finding that the recent weekly challenges aren’t really getting harder at all, but maybe it’s because I liked the games (ended up going way past the badge requirements for SFH and had quite a bit of fun with Endless War 5). To me, the challenges still sit in that range of easy-medium badge difficulty, which is perfectly fine.

Flag Post

Interesting how this week’s challenge is on Elemental Balance.

Flag Post

not a bad challenge, I really like lvl 11 on the Sky Maps, kind of fits the Olympic Theme a little bit.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BadgeHuntersAnon:

Interesting how this week’s challenge is on Elemental Balance.

Yea, a bit disappointed… why wasn’t it on Turbo Golf?

Flag Post

For a few reasons, we have to pick the challenge early in the week, and Turbo Golf came out late in the week.

Flag Post

This time it’s on Deadly Neighbors 2!

Flag Post

fun challenge today, Nerdock is a great dev. or devs!

Flag Post

Although I have to come and whine about the wording of the challenge…

Homeowner Association Enforcer
Complete the 6 levels to unlock the Mount Combo Pack in Crystal Saga!

The word “the” makes the challenge look like there are only six levels in the game. Fix it plox

Flag Post

Guess I shouldn’t play these save file games offline anymore, I decided to beat DN2 at home last night when I didn’t have internet, now my file appears to be gone, so I have to play through this game again… what’s even weirder is that DN2 is the only game I lost my save for.

Flag Post

Good catch Bluji. I meant to write the first 6, and apparently just omitted ‘first.’ Thanks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

Guess I shouldn’t play these save file games offline anymore, I decided to beat DN2 at home last night when I didn’t have internet, now my file appears to be gone, so I have to play through this game again… what’s even weirder is that DN2 is the only game I lost my save for.

When doing anything in offline/private mode your browser ignores any existing data that your browser would have access to, which includes the cache, cookies, and game data. It also won’t write any permanent data, so for your session the data will remain, but as soon as you end the offline/private browsing it will revert to how it was before, so in your case it went back to no game data being there for that game.

More on-topic: I enjoyed this challenge, it’s an interesting game with many possibilities, but the special items seemed a little slow to be unlocked, which I didn’t particularly like that much.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 123aaa789:
When doing anything in offline/private mode your browser ignores any existing data that your browser would have access to, which includes the cache, cookies, and game data. It also won’t write any permanent data, so for your session the data will remain, but as soon as you end the offline/private browsing it will revert to how it was before, so in your case it went back to no game data being there for that game.

Offline and private mode are not even remotely the same thing. What you wrote is true for private mode and not true about offline mode.

Flag Post
Originally posted by askon:
Originally posted by 123aaa789:

Offline and private mode are not even remotely the same thing. What you wrote is true for private mode and not true about offline mode.

It seems to be true with offline as well because I have lost both my DN2 and Turbo Golf files from playing offline.