Forums Kongregate

[Archive] Friday Challenges - Snail Bob 5: Love Story page 13

397 posts

Flag Post

March 22, 2013

Hostile Work Environment

Kill 1,000 workers to IBO-K9 in Kongai! (They left out the word ‘unlock’.)

Flag Post

nice game!

Flag Post

This marks the first time three back-to-back challenges feature items from the same game. The first (and so far only other) two challenges to feature items from the same game also happened to be for Kongai (Decision 2 — Balthazar Bomb-britches & Pheus and Mor — Captain’s Grog Mug).

Random facts ftw!

Flag Post

March 29, 2013

Hoofing It

Defeat 500 horses in survival mode to unlock B9 in Kongai!

Flag Post

Either Kong need more players to do Kongai (for some reason) or they got no other choice for challenges. It has been “Do x task on this game to win y prize on Kongai”

Flag Post

Kong can always use Kongai to fill in a gap. It’s possible no one else is offering to provide for the giveaway. Either that or they’re just eager to get out the full Robot set.

Flag Post

April 5, 2013

Snake Bait

Defeat the jungle guardian to unlock MR-V1N in Kongai!

Flag Post

jeash not having much fun during this challenge, a bit more tedious than I thought it was going to be.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thorock:

jeash not having much fun during this challenge, a bit more tedious than I thought it was going to be.

I agree. Not only have party members convinced the designer to up enemy HP counts, but auto party members, auto party member potion use in an emergency, auto attacks and me making the mistake of being a ranger have just combined to turn HoW into an idle game while I play naptime in the real world. The game is playing itself! There is no other way to put it!

Perhaps a bit more useful to the designer: Faction shops were so boring at first that I outright stopped checking them and stopped requesting faction tokens. If Skills had been available from them from the start, they would have always looked interesting! Instead, I didn’t know where to get any skills at all until I got my third party member. Maybe that would have engaged me more on the previous complaint, but as a Ranger, I honestly I find the targetting system too clumsy (targetting an ally costs you your autotarget, but non-autotargetted attacks no longer exist?) and slow to make healing with one hand and attacking with the other a viable strategy.

Also, I think a glitch may have prevented me from continuing the main quest after killing the jungle boss. I just… not seeing anybody offering any main quests. Anywhere. Somebody? Anybody? Oh, this series.

Flag Post

April 12, 2013

Dream Logic

Set your trap to trigger the domino effect and earn the Energy Core card in Kongai!

Flag Post

this challenge was okay!

Flag Post

Well, up to the part where it said the reward is yet another Kongai card. Seriously, can we have some other items from other games, like, let’s say, Shards for Tyrant or Gems for Kingdoms CCG or something?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

Well, up to the part where it said the reward is yet another Kongai card. Seriously, can we have some other items from other games, like, let’s say, Shards for Tyrant or Gems for Kingdoms CCG or something?

Challenge reward is for Tyrant/Kingdoms CCG: People complain that they’re rewarding pay-to-win games
Challenge reward is for Kongai: People complain that nobody plays Kongai anymore
Challenge reward is for a date with Greg: People don’t take the challenge seriously

Flag Post

April 19, 2013

What a Hack

Kill 200 enemies to unlock the Z-Phase Converter in Kongai!

Flag Post

sittin here playin a good challenge this week while watching NBC live coverage!

Flag Post

April 26, 2013

It Takes a Village

Win the Village League, City League, Capital League, or King’s League to unlock the Omega Boosters in Kongai! Defeat the King if you have a save file at the end of the game to unlock the Omega Boosters, as well.

Flag Post

May 3, 2013

Undie by the Sword

Score 1,000 points in a single run to unlock Talent(S) in Time World!

Flag Post

nice game, very fun!

Flag Post

May 10, 2013

Odin’s Promise

Kill 10 giants in Giants and Dwarves TD to get an A66 Capacitor in Kongai!

Flag Post

they giving us more cards now, sweet!

Flag Post

guess they’re not ready, o well i’ll keep playing. Ah well i’ll just play the challenge tomorrow!

Flag Post

May 17, 2013

War Is Swell

Slay 100 enemies to win the Null Matrix in Kongai!

Flag Post

i was hoping for SFH2.

Flag Post

May 24, 2013

Eggsecutioner

Complete 20 levels to unlock Knight Oxbox in Kongai!

Flag Post

Only had the last 5 levels left, the one game I sort of prebadge happens to be the challenge :D

It doesn’t really get harder, and is pretty simple to figure out all the levels.