Forums Kongregate

[Archive] Friday Challenges - Snail Bob 5: Love Story page 15

397 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blackdrazon:
Originally posted by Thyrael:

Aug 02, 2013

Pile o’ Thugs

Defeat 20 thugs to unlock Margo Curie in Kongai!

Which, if you do it in one go, will also nab you the Medium.

I was just about to say, isn’t it the same length as the medium? :P

Flag Post

I actually got the challenge the fight after the medium (5th), because I only focused on Lazslo (too lazy to check the name spelling :p) instead of his thugs on the fourth fight.

Flag Post

Aug 09, 2013

Heavy Breathing

Complete any mission in Creeper World Evermore to unlock the Sigil of Heartache!

Flag Post

Aug 16, 2013

Forest to Fire

Complete the first grasslands area to unlock Sophie in Kongai!

The game’s acting kind of weird. I’m seeing stuff that’s clearly supposed to be beyond the border of the flash. It’s weirdest with the GUI floating inside the visible flash with cut off borders on the right and bottom. A side effect of Kong recently expanding the visible game area two site updates ago, or something on my end?

EDIT: Actually, I take back the “weirdest” part, there are a dozen things weird about this. I can’t really blame a dev for not accounting for stuff you’re not supposed to see (unless this is the Dev’s fault, but it doesn’t seem that way), but wow, it’s like there’s a seam to a twisted demon dimension chasing me on the right side of the screen.

Flag Post

It’s my Birthday, so I have unlimited powers over everyone, right? So I’m proposing we have this week’s challenge on Vex 2 :)

Flag Post

woah this thread still exists
um, I probably missed like everything so I’m not sure if it’s even worth trying to update it at this point, but if somebody has a full list I’d do it

Flag Post
Originally posted by Neomonster:
um, I probably missed like everything so I’m not sure if it’s even worth trying to update it at this point, but if somebody has a full list I’d do it

You probably only have to go through this thread.

Flag Post

woah this thread still exists

For the most part past Challenges were recorded, you’d just have to go through the pages :-P

Edit: Dat ninja…

Flag Post

Aug 23, 2013

Card Condition: Slightly Torn

Destroy 30 cards to unlock the Tarot Card in Kongai!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thyrael:

You probably only have to go through this thread.

alright, i’m on it

Flag Post

Aug 30, 2013

Blood Mud

Kill 500 enemies to unlock Sadie in Kongai!

Flag Post

Neomonster, here’s a pic to help you. The red tiny squares on 61 and 62 are notes about no-challenge weeks.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bluji:

Neomonster, here’s a pic to help you. The red tiny squares on 61 and 62 are notes about no-challenge weeks.

Many thanks.
Well, I’m done. I believe everything is correct up to this point.

Flag Post

Very nice, Neo!

Flag Post

Sep 06, 2013

Gored Hordes

Defeat 1,000 enemies in Cursed Treasure 2 to get Coffin Nails in Kongai.

Flag Post

Sep 13, 2013

Bumbling Around

Complete 5 levels on the “normal” difficulty or higher to earn the Eva Bovary, the Neophyte card!

Flag Post

This week’s on Ragdoll Achievement 2, it seems.

Deal 2,000 damage to unlock the Periapt of Proof Against Poison and Other Things!

Flag Post

Sep 27, 2013
Zombooty
Find 5 gold chests to unlock Agathe de Grey!

Oct 04, 2013
Facing the Highlands
Complete campaign mission #14 to unlock the The Black Book in Kongai!

Flag Post

October 11, 2013

Run ‘n’ Gun

You have to complete episode 1 in Cyber Chaser to earn 20 points!

Flag Post

October 18, 2013

Power of Ten

Complete 20 levels in 10 to get 20 points!

Flag Post

I guess we’re just gonna be getting points now for the weekly challenge.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

I guess we’re just gonna be getting points now for the weekly challenge.

2 weeks does not a trend make.

Flag Post

Hey, I’m not going to complain if they’re just points rather than bonuses in games I don’t play or more repeats of Kongai cards I already have. Fun game with a nice concept too, can’t wait for the badges getting added soon.

Flag Post

2 weeks does not a trend make.

I’m simply guessing, but I’m pretty certain that the next week’s challenge will also be points (and a few weeks afterward until they manage to find something else). I have known this site for a few years now, and this is the first time I have seen Kong moving towards point reward on the weekly challenges. I would say it’s a pretty accurate assumption to think that they’ve run out of rewards to give.

I’m not complaining about the reward itself since none of them are really useful to me, though. It’s just a little saddening that one of my favorite sites is running out of ideas for something they’ve been maintaining for the past years.

Flag Post

The general items cards haven’t been rerun since 2009, they could do those. Better that than only 20 lame points.

Edit: actually none of the first wave cards have been rerun since 2009. I guess they don’t want to get into R4 yet? Kreds would be a better reward :P.