Forums Kongregate

[Archive] Friday Challenges - Snail Bob 5: Love Story page 6

397 posts

Flag Post

How on earth does DuckLife 4 even get a good rating? There is absolutely nothing fun about this “game”.

Flag Post

Agreeing with y0tta. I understand when a hardcore badge hunter forces him/herself to play through the game, but I don’t understand why would anyone want to play this game for fun.

Flag Post

Honestly, I think the vast majority of game ratings are the way they are because the overwhelming majority of people only play 30 seconds of the game and instantly rate it 5/5. So they think that games like Epic War, Burrito Bison Revenge, and DuckLife are all amazing games with so much depth and wonder, as opposed to the boring grindfests that they all are.

Flag Post

This ducklife 4 is lethal you know; It kills with extremely strong boredom

Seriously, I couldn’t play it more than 2 minutes

Flag Post

I suggest you guys to stop playing this after getting the card unless you’re into grindy games.

Flag Post

Alright…this is pissing me off. I go through this pathetic game and beat the Swamp tournament…and I don’t get the card.

Screw this, not worth it in the slightest.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wolfinthesheep:

Alright…this is pissing me off. I go through this pathetic game and beat the Swamp tournament…and I don’t get the card.

Beat it again. I had to too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Laxaria:
Originally posted by wolfinthesheep:

Beat it again. I had to too.

I did. That’s what makes it worse.

EDIT: Okay, had to refresh the game. Now I can purge my mind of this terrible memory.

Flag Post

I have a question, i reached to the final race and i cant jump with the up button, is it a bug?

Flag Post

I just decided to play it. The game is very tedious, indeed. You just keep doing the same things for about 20 minutes, then you create another duck and start all over again. That is very silly, there was no need for more than one duck. At all.

Honestly, I kind of liked the previous games, but this one was… ugh

Originally posted by aburame11:

I have a question, i reached to the final race and i cant jump with the up button, is it a bug?

Well, seeing as the game is “kinda” buggy I wouldn’t be very surprised.

Flag Post

Bumpeh for tonight already. Any guesses for today’s challenge? Papa’s Pancakeria? Burrito Bison Revenge? Necronator 2?

Flag Post

I think Pancakeria or Burrito Bison. Hell, maybe even Memohuntress.

Flag Post

I actually had that thought as well that it just could be Memohuntress for some random reason. Who knows?

greg / raw knows

Flag Post

Necronator 2. Surprising.

Flag Post

I can’t even remember what this game is like :\

Flag Post

Was this the first time there wasn’t a description of the item you win in the challenge?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dever:

Was this the first time there wasn’t a description of the item you win in the challenge?

I think so… I thought something was missing.

Flag Post

You mean the description is something like Fridayx? There’s been a few of those.

Flag Post

I was guessing Burrito Bison would get the challenge. About Necronator II, I really liked the first one. But the sequel seems to be more tedious, heh.

Flag Post

this game is called epic war 6. someone pm the dev and tell him he misnamed it.

very easy game, you dont even have to get past the second territory to get all the badges.

Flag Post

Woops, fixt. That should be all descriptive now.

Regarding the badges: we needed to add badges today so there would be some there along-side the challenge (which we have to plan out a ~week in advance). I want to add a hard badge for beating some campaigns, but the API isn’t there for it yet. Assuming it’s added sometime, you can count on a 3rd badge for it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by rawismojo:

Woops, fixt. That should be all descriptive now.

Regarding the badges: we needed to add badges today so there would be some there along-side the challenge (which we have to plan out a ~week in advance). I want to add a hard badge for beating some campaigns, but the API isn’t there for it yet. Assuming it’s added sometime, you can count on a 3rd badge for it.

i was surprised that you didnt even need to go to the third territory to get the badge.

if you are claiming that you will add another, i guess i will keep on playing it. seems grenadier spamming works fairly well in the first 2 areas.

Flag Post

Also, each campaign offers a slightly different number of shields, and not everyone gets 7 shields on every level as soon as they can, so you could pretty easily be near the end of a campaign before you got 60.

Flag Post

when does this challange end?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ak272:

when does this challange end?

Friday, March 16th, at Midnight PST.