Forums Kongregate

Official Kong Plus Thread page 37

1014 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by G0T0Guy:

Remind me how does it renew? Will it send an email or do we click a buy button somewhere? What’s the overlap timeframe to remain signed up (so do you have 10 days from expire or what).

I’d imagine you just buy it like you never had it, after it expires.

Flag Post

I just renewed my K+, and it gave me 50 more kreds. I thought I was only supposed to get kreds the first time.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

I just renewed my K+, and it gave me 50 more kreds. I thought I was only supposed to get kreds the first time.

The 50 Kreds come as a part of the $30 cost as far as I know, so you should get it whenever you renew. I could be wrong, but this is what I’ve understood it to be like.

EDIT @below: Well, I’m assuming that that means that you get 50 Kreds once per buy, whereas the rest of the benefits are continuous. I’m really not sure, since I didn’t have to renew.

Flag Post

But this.

Originally posted by Ducklette:

Kong Plus gives you a one-time gift of 50 Kreds
 Because we like you!

Flag Post

I don’t think that was supposed to happen…

Flag Post

I think it means a one-time gift of 50 Kreds per subscription, meaning it’s not a monthly allowance or anything like that. You’re good to go.

Flag Post

Thanks for clarifying, the wording is misleading. That’s a pleasant surprise. :3

Flag Post

Oh, awesome! Thanks a lot!

Flag Post

Just got an email from Kong saying that they are giving out KongPlus free to all PowerUp Rewards Pro subscribers. Anyone else get this?

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/7-technical-support/topics/321243-kong-plus-power-up-rewards-pro-problems

Flag Post

Buying PowerUp Rewards Pro → $14.99 a year and includes Kong+ now
Buying Kong+ directly on Kongregate → $29.99 a year

I’m satisfied with the decision to not renew my Kong+ and use URLFilter.ini (Opera’s adblock) again more and more.

Flag Post

Well this answers my question. I logged on and noticed I was K+ and was confused as much as I was excited. Now I’m just really excited. Also saved me the time of contacting Kongregate to ask them why I’m K+ and if something strange happened. But also I didn’t get an email informing me of this. Either way, I’m happy.

Edit: By the way… Thank you for the K+!

Flag Post

Indeed. I got on a few minutes ago, my brother told me I was K+. He was too. We couldn’t figure out who would have gifted it to us, but reading this cleared suspicions. That’s pretty cool though.

Flag Post

Well thank you for the free Kong Plus status. It was a nice surprise.

Flag Post

How do you cancel the kong plus?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Urgr8atnothin:

How do you cancel the kong plus?

Why would you want to cancel it? But, I suppose if you want to, e-mail support@kongregate.com.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EM1NEM:

Can ya upload ya own background yet?

Flag Post

No.

Flag Post

For those of you that renewed their Game Stop Power Up cards, how long did your K+ membership take to show up?

Thanks! =)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shassa:

For those of you that renewed their Game Stop Power Up cards, how long did your K+ membership take to show up?

Thanks! =)

You would need a PowerUp Reward Pro account.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:
Originally posted by Shassa:

Thanks! =)

You would need a PowerUp Reward Pro account.

I do, the $15 one.

Flag Post

Do you have it or a free one linked?

Flag Post

Yep, they’ve been linked since that program started.

I really appreciate the replies, by the way.

Edit: Wait, there’s a different link for the free one? I’ll check it out…

Flag Post

There’s two types, PUR and Pro.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

There’s two types, PUR and Pro.

Just to clarify a little bit:

They are both PowerUp Rewards (PUR) and there’s two versions:

A Basic membership is an annual membership free of charge where you score points, and get access to exclusive offers, news, and events.

A Pro membership is a paid membership for only $14.99 annually where you can score even more points and get access to exclusive offers, news and events. As a Pro member, you’ll also get special bonus privileges including a welcome coupon that can score you a free game upon completion of online activation. Plus, 10% discounts on all pre-owned game and accessories purchases, 1 year of Game Informer magazine, Kongregate Plus, and some other stuff.

http://www.poweruprewards.com/Home/Benefits