Forums Kongregate

New Kongregate Version: Kong Plus launch, new chat tabs and new homepage for all! page 3

60 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by tastarcat:

Gamestop acquires Kongregate.
Gamestop introduces advertisements to Kongregate.
Gamestop unveils premium subscription to remove advertisements from Kongregate.
Gamestop, oh how I loathe thee.

nice

Flag Post

… shame on you Kongregate, shame on you …

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edNpc0slVkE

[Edit:

Originally posted by Ducklette:

Kong Plus gives you a one-time gift of 50 Kreds
 Because we like you!

- and this is some kind of joke, of course!
Ty!]

Flag Post
Originally posted by Yusuke2:

Adblock plus hides ad and Badge of the day. Fix This.

+9001

Flag Post

How do you get a free survey?

Flag Post

Not sure if this is already mentioned (heck, why would a cow read through three pages of stuff?), but there is a bug that might want a fix.

So, if you’re in a chat, and you view someone’s profile through the user list and return back to the chat, it will automatically scroll you back to the top. Which is pretty annoying in the long run.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

Not sure if this is already mentioned (heck, why would a cow read through three pages of stuff?), but there is a bug that might want a fix.

So, if you’re in a chat, and you view someone’s profile through the user list and return back to the chat, it will automatically scroll you back to the top. Which is pretty annoying in the long run.

Seems to not do it on Macs as much. Used my MacBook, went in a tab, came out, and the scroll bar did NOT go up as far. I was using Firefox (3?), though.

Flag Post

Please make it so you can see the developer’s names under the game.

Flag Post

Originally posted by CowFriend:

i did post a fix on the first page (that kong could’ve easily added by now); you can make it a userscript for firefox (i’ll get around to posting it on my userscript page), chrome script-addon-thing and maybe IE/opera/safari have similar features/addons

Flag Post

The updates have served us well so far! Only, one tiny thing I’d like to see tweaked: game chat rooms.

Yes, it’s annoying when you’re playing a multiplayer game, and the loading process takes a tad longer because the game chat directed me into the most populated room with spammers galore.
So what I’m saying is, there needs to be an option to “Opt out” of game chat, or perhaps send players to less populated one by default. (Frankly, I rarely use game chat at all on most occasions).

I know it’s been suggested before, but I’d like to bring it back up since its current mechanics have been driving me (and my computer) crazy. :P

Flag Post

Originally posted by Conquerer95:

I know it’s been suggested before, but I’d like to bring it back up since its current mechanics have been driving me (and my computer) crazy. :P

you can use this to leave game rooms, though i’ve had trouble automating it. javascript:void holodeck.leaveRoom('game');
it does leave the game tab, but it removes you from the game room, but be sure you’ve joined a chat room first, or you’ll not be in any room and have no chat. you can still submit stats, just not chat.