Forums Kongregate

Greg PLEASE dont make this the new challenge!

37 posts

Flag Post

I just know feudalism is going to be the challenge. Please choose something else though! Its majorly buggy, its boring, and its annoying. Im begging you! Dont make this the challenge or even give it a badge!

Flag Post

Fear not, clubp, they haven’t implemented the API…yet.

Flag Post

I can understand why you might not want it a card challenge though I think it’d be fine for that. But as for a badge. It’s not like you absolutely have to do every single one. Besides, you don’t even have half of the badges. This one could be another one you set aside completing since you don’t like it.

Increasing badge variety and number is always a good thing. And in no way am I proposing that greg rushes to make more. Considering the quality of the games, whether or not one has an API, and the number of those with the API, I think greg has done an awesome job pumping out this many challenges over such a short period of time. The badge system is still pretty new.

Oops! I rambled.

Flag Post

Oh, crap, we have a challenge this week, huh? Ummm… anyone got any ideas?

Flag Post

It’s not Friday, Gerg. Go to your slave cage :D

Flag Post

I have an idea

Kernel Popper Challenge

blab bha blahb blah blah blah blah… …to get to level 50 in HotCorn

I also have a badge idea but that’s in the other thread

Flag Post

Geometrical Insanity: Survive until 3000 points are acquired in Squared

Flag Post

Naa we already had a geometric challange

Flag Post

But this one is much more amazing. Just ask the DM1 crew.

Flag Post

Multi-Game Challenge (at last, again?), Greg McClahacan?

Flag Post

no not hotcorn, i can not play it because it lags way to much on my computer.

Flag Post

We do have badges for Micro Olympics but did we ever have a card challenge for it?

I’d say go for that.

Flag Post

this is why this site needs N Ninja on it… i heard there was a problem getting that one on here though involving the rights to the game

Flag Post

Complete the minigames in Remember Me.

Flag Post

no damijin, that should be a badge! the challenge will be “eat some popcorn with AlisonClaire”. on remember me?

Flag Post

good call.

Flag Post

Multi-Game Challenge (at last, again?), Greg McClahacan?

I’m having a hard enough time thinking of a single-game challenge. Also, I strayed away from multi-game challenges since we came out with badges because conditions in multiple games is essentially using up conditions that could otherwise be badges on their own. I typically only consider multi-game challenges now when the games/tasks are really short.

Flag Post

I’m having a hard enough time thinking of a single-game challenge. Also, I strayed away from multi-game challenges since we came out with badges because conditions in multiple games is essentially using up conditions that could otherwise be badges on their own. I typically only consider multi-game challenges now when the games/tasks are really short.

Agreed 100%, badges have taken the place of multi-game challenges.

Flag Post

We need Kongregate to support AS3 games so we can have more variety in badges and cards! I have some games that I would suggest, but I think most of them use AS3.

Flag Post

We need Kongregate to support AS3 games so we can have more variety in badges and cards! I have some games that I would suggest, but I think most of them use AS3.

Thats already in motion, I’ve begun working on it.

Flag Post

How about a Micro Olympics on Mars challenge we have a badge for Micro Olympics but never a challenge.

Flag Post

Micro Olympics on Mars IS the exact same as the original. Its just easier.

Flag Post

i have the perfect challenge………. bowmaster prelude, its both entertaining and exiting, make it so you have to beat the giant boss at lvl 10, i beat it on insane, pretty hard….. pretty hard

Flag Post

Bowmaster Prelude has no api even though it rocks we cant have a badge for it or challenge ):

Flag Post

I remember that the card challenge can have more than 2 games at once……so why not suggest multiple games at once?

This is my suggestion :

Avoider Trouble

Electric Bar

Line Game

……(add any avoider game that has Kong’s API. lol)

It’s easy to beat all the levels. LOL