Forums Kongregate

Greg PLEASE dont make this the new challenge! page 2

37 posts

Flag Post

OK, I was hoping Greg would go on holiday and I could pester his replacement in his absence, but…

Card: “Worship the Greg”

Lets massage Greg: 14 points

Extreme Missile Defense X-treme 3D : 1400000 points
(Although it might need an API).

Get Greg! : 1400 points and reach level 14

Disclaimer: I wrote Get Greg! and stand to make $$Big Bucks$$. :)

OK I know, never mind.

Flag Post

maybe a newgrounds rumble challenge that gets u a card of pico

Flag Post

Already had an NGR card, when it was paired up with that Kongregate keepy uppy game.

Flag Post

>Complete the minigames in Remember Me.

>no damijin, that should be a badge! the challenge will be “eat some popcorn with AlisonClaire”. on remember me?

Do I get royalties every time my face is shown? My name is mentioned? Someone uses “eating popcorn” as a euphemism for something a bit more dirty? Anyway… the minigame is harder than it might first appear! I told myself to go to hell at least 5 times before I got popcorn. Who knew my sim-self is so prude?

Flag Post

Lysis, what’s with all the 14 references?

Flag Post

Yeah, why 14? Also, 14 points on Let’s massage Greg is a little TOO easy…

Flag Post

Lysis, what’s with all the 14 references?

Actually I just tried to get a reasonable value for GG, and made up values for the others. As far as I can tell, XMDX-3D’s score is random, and I don’t think there is enough… game progression to go much beyond 14 on LMG. 140 would be OK I suppose.

It’s a pity Let’s dress up Greg doesn’t have a score.

Oh, another advantage: If everybody absolutely hates this challenge, the worst that can happen is that they lose an average of 1.25 points, max. :)

Hmm… maybe an alternative would be to trawl the entire site for all those very short games with an API, which are fun for 2 seconds each, and have a biiig list.

Flag Post

hey is there any special program u need to play the games on here cuz it wont let me play the games at all. and i was playing them just a few mins ago on a diff comp

Flag Post

So Greg, finally fixed the bugs on The Line Game to give it a card (at last?)

Flag Post

I just added the API to ‘Sling Junior’ — that could be a fun badge: score over 10,000 to earn.

Flag Post

So Greg, finally fixed the bugs on The Line Game to give it a card (at last?)

Aparently not – on level ‘c’ there is a circle I can’t enter and which has no indication of why not – I suspect it is meant to contain a rotating thing. Also people are complaining about level ‘e’ not recording their scores. It isn’t hard to get the card anyway, but don’t be suprised if the rating goes down rapidly.

Edit: Trying it on a different computer reveals that it contains a dark grey rotating disk with a small circular void. And the other computer’s monitor is at maximum brightness.

Flag Post

Lets massage Greg: 14 points

Make it “10,000,000,000” points lolololol.

hey is there any special program u need to play the games on here cuz it wont let me play the games at all. and i was playing them just a few mins ago on a diff comp

Download Adobe Flash at adobe.com