Forums Kongregate

[Archive] Badge of the Day 2012 page 4

1164 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by SamsterSamster:

Momentum Mayhem Master Badge (hard – 30 points)

Complete all 30 levels of “Scenario” mode in Momentum Missile Mayhem 2

An odd choice for the BoTD…

60 points that bobby71983 will not even consider getting.

Flag Post

I’m surprised the hard badge in this got BoTD. There’s good reason why the earn count is so low for this old badge. There’s a wave where the shot absorbing tanks show up first and the only way to kill them is to use certain skills. Lack of a skill reset means you have to start the entire game over if you never picked the ones you need. And the last few levels are way too luck based seeing as how all the off screen explosions can send an unseen tank flying past you at the speed of sound. Since you can’t let any tanks go past on the later levels, it basically amounts to an unavoidable game over. Not fun.

Flag Post

First hard in 2012 :O

auto 1/5 rating, I hate all games with failure-carryover system that your bad performance in early levels would handicap your further gameplay. Could you have some mercy to let me reset my skill points or replay beaten levels?

Flag Post

amberial – hard

>.> kong

Flag Post

I love this game :D Finally, IIRC, there has only been one other weekend ever with 2 hard BotDs.

Flag Post

Love this game, so much better than yesterdays :D

Flag Post

Wow. Two hard badges in a row…and of which I don’t own either of those badges.

Tip for those who suck: You don’t need to complete the level, you only need the ace. Dying after getting ace still awards it. So, for the ace levels, you can just get the ace then die.

Flag Post

Got it :D took 39 minutes, 20 of which was spent on the last level. Not to bad of a badge, just takes some practice. The last level is trial and error, just keep trying until you get it right.

Flag Post

Two hard badges in one weekend? Nice. I definitely remember the last level of this game taking longer than the rest put together. Not too bad though.

Flag Post

OMG 2 hard in a row…

Flag Post
Originally posted by ChooJeremy:

Wow. Two hard badges in a row…and of which I don’t own either of those badges.

Tip for those who suck: You don’t need to complete the level, you only need the ace. Dying after getting ace still awards it. So, for the ace levels, you can just get the ace then die.

Yeah, except for the last level, it’s much easier to complete the level than it is to get the ace.

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:

Yeah, except for the last level, it’s much easier to complete the level than it is to get the ace.

That has nothing to do with what ChooJeremy said.

Flag Post

50 minutes taken… finally get the badge :D

For me this one is 1000000 times better than yesterday’s

Flag Post

Chaos Kudos Badge (medium – 15 points)

Complete every campaign challenge level in Chaos Faction 2

Good game :D

Flag Post

damn… I hate all fighting games :(

Flag Post

Third BotD in a row I don’t have.

Flag Post

This BoTD made me to spend an extra hour to play Chaos Faction 2…

Flag Post

Apocalyptic Entrepreneur … (medium – 15 points)

Get your business rolling with $10,000 worth of assets after exiting a town in Caravaneer

Flag Post

This one need more badges :O

Flag Post

been 4 botd in a row that i didnt have, and all 4 games i hated.

kong is trolling me.

Flag Post

amen I got one hard badge of the day but that’s it in the last 4 days, i mean come on!

Flag Post

Whoa, a badged I’ve never heard of before!

Flag Post

Bucket of Bolts Badge (medium – 15 points)

Defeat the Juggernaut in the 6th mission in Kingdom Rush

That’s really odd. It was badged less than 7 days ago…

Also, it’s the first ever time I’ve seen the BoTD logo in my “Latest Achievements”.

Flag Post

Definitely the least amount of time between a badge being released and getting BoTD. I don’t think there’s ever been a BoTD with a badge less than a month old before.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SamsterSamster:

Bucket of Bolts Badge (medium – 15 points)

Defeat the Juggernaut in the 6th mission in Kingdom Rush

That’s really odd. It was badged less than 7 days ago…

Also, it’s the first ever time I’ve seen the BoTD logo in my “Latest Achievements”.

Indeed, this is really odd; the first BotD I don’t have!