Flag Post

MISSED IT AGAIN >:((

Flag Post

lol

Flag Post

Dammit maist /ragerageragerage

Another badge I already had

Flag Post

Trailer Park Terror Badge (medium – 15 points)
Complete your adventure with any 3 endings in The Visitor Returns

Flag Post

gotta be the shortest medium ever played, way too short but fun!

Flag Post

Oh I love visitor series!

Flag Post

Trigger Knight I believe is today’s botd but it’s a hard badge!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thorock:

Trigger Knight I believe is today’s botd but it’s a hard badge!

And not an “easy” hard badge either! It has a very large luck component. If you don’t have it yet, you better start early. The only “good” part is there is no grinding – you can get it on your first run, you just have to get the right sequence of upgrades. (Especially the gold ticket and the divine edge.)

Flag Post

This is one high-level badge on a game I enjoy that I nevertheless figured I would never be able to get! (Another notable is Tower of Greed’s Impossible, which I still don’t have.) One good piece of advice is to realize that your first Dragon is pretty much never going to be beaten without a Divine Edge, but that they also won’t likely show up until Level 10 (but it happens). The best advice before that point is to get the gold multiplier item and use it at once, no matter what you’re about to fight. Once you realize how effective the gold multiplier item is, you’ll realize the game was almost not meant to be played without it, and it’s almost worth ruining your good health to risk grabbing one (they’re fairly expensive!).

Of course, I’m not sure when the game was patched, so my advice may sound a little more paranoid than necessary.

Flag Post

I actually beat my dragon today with no Divine Edge. Enough gold vouchers to buy most of the armor and weapon upgrades, then head into the dragon battle with full health and an elixir in your item slot. Fight normally until most health lost, then use Elixir, then profit. Easy but a tad bit too luckbased hard.

Flag Post

Got all the badges on the game in less than five minutes, without difficulty.
I didn’t use any gold vouchers or divine edge.

Had both armor and weapon at level four, or more, I do believe though.

Flag Post

Then they’ve definitely changed things, because I definitely got to 4-4 and was eaten alive. Unfortunate for the badges when that happens (though maybe not in this heavily luck-based game), but better that than a change breaking a badge. We’ve got a whole thread for that.

Flag Post

Yeah this game is heavy luck based but it is not that hard.

A good strategy guarantees the achievement of the badge in around 10 tries unless one get really bad luck. It is way better than some grinding games on which you have to stick for several hours.

Flag Post

One of the easiest hard badges on Kong imo.

The game is meh, but the music is addictive :P.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gomo_Psivarh:

A good strategy guarantees the achievement of the badge in around 10 tries

Which means it’s not heavily luck-based.

And once again, I agree with bobby about the difficulty of the badge (it’s scary how often I’ve been agreeing with him lately).

Flag Post
And once again, I agree with bobby about the difficulty of the badge (it’s scary how often I’ve been agreeing with him lately).

Is agreeing with Bobby a bad thing? :-P

Flag Post

Blue Runner Badge (easy – 5 points)
Earn 5,000 points in Vector Runner

Flag Post

Late by a few seconds ;-;

Already had badge, easy one even if I didn’t have it really.

Flag Post

Classic game!
Badge is beyond easy to get. Already have it and the medium.
The impossible though….

Flag Post

thankfully already have this badge, might have miss 1-2 days because of Hurricane Sandy.

Flag Post

For the impossible badge, stay in the centre when possible, and avoid as much danger as possible. It doesn’t matter if there’s a powerup in a dangerous place, just avoid it. If that powerup is invincibility, take a little more of a risk. A large part of the impossible badge is just controlling yourself so you don’t go for every powerup that appears.

Flag Post

Get in My Belly! Badge (medium – 15 points)
Reach a 100x combo in Effing Worms 2

Flag Post

already got the badge, an addictive game and thankfully my power has not gone off due to Hurricane Sandy but my prayers go out to the others not so lucky!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blizzard2000:

For the impossible badge, stay in the centre when possible, and avoid as much danger as possible. It doesn’t matter if there’s a powerup in a dangerous place, just avoid it. If that powerup is invincibility, take a little more of a risk. A large part of the impossible badge is just controlling yourself so you don’t go for every powerup that appears.

I also recommend to play as you would normally while invincible. You don’t want to lose your attention because of invincibility and suddenly have it run out with you directly in front of an obstacle.

Flag Post

In addition to the wise advice above: clean your monitor, use browser zoom, and play in a dark room.