Forums Kongregate

Racism in chat. (locked)

15 posts

Flag Post

Right now some people in the van were racist against Jewish peoples. I, as a jewish man, feels they should be banned immediately.

LoneRonin: jews blowing up peoples houses and ruling the world

LoneRonin: Jews are the leading cause of cancer

Crushproof: Jews did 9/11

Crushproof: Jews run the world

I dont care if they were joking, thats just bad. gah.

Flag Post

How about this:

LoneRonin: (f-bomb) you flea

LoneRonin: (f-bomb) you kongregate

LoneRonin: (f-bomb) you uberchild

It just continues… He went on to say this to different people or a general assembly of people about 15-20 times…

Maybe a common link? (Nothing against you ronin, but I have asked nicely for you to stop your language, It just seems to be escalating.)

Flag Post

Sigh… Crush again?

I’m starting to think he’s a sub-account of Nath’s

Flag Post

I’m Jewish, I was messing around, you took it as a big offense. I am sorry that you were offended. I guess I will have to think more next time.

Flag Post

pffff

hehehehehehehehehehehehehehe

Flag Post

Sigh… Crush again?

From that sample, it seems more like Crush joined for the fun of the bandwagon, like most of the internet (lol bacon, lol 90000, lol meme)

Don’t worry about it. Because it’s the internet, there will be tons of things that may seem disturbing or bothersome. And you can’t do anything about it.
Sadly ):

Flag Post

Those are obviously over exaggerated comments that shouldn’t be taken seriously.

Flag Post

=O

Flag Post

Sorry, check those behavior guidelines again =(

Flag Post

Something like “Jews are the leading cause of cancer” should not even be given a second thought and doesnt really merit a ban, especially when posted out of context. It its annoying, mute him. It doesnt seem to fall into behavior guideline violations, though it could very easily get there.

I agree its tasteless to an extent, but crush is quite tasteless at times so you should either expect that or mute him.

Flag Post

Yes..okay, I can agree to that thinking..you have made good points here. I wasn’t thinking of bans but the offense itself. No harm done.

Flag Post

Gotta side with arcane on this one.

Flag Post

Crushproof was de-modded for leading a 7chan.org raid on The Van. Now Emily can’t suggest mod’s because he suggested him. It’s no surprise that Crushproof is back to his doing what he loves.

Flag Post

Crushproof was de-modded for leading a 7chan.org raid on The Van. Now Emily can’t suggest mod’s because he suggested him. It’s no surprise that Crushproof is back to his doing what he loves.

lol emily is a him

Flag Post

Emily is both a female (typo?) and co-founder of the site, so she can do just about anything she wants. Crush was de-modded because he wasn’t fit to mod (for many reasons), plain and simple.

I think we’ve finished discussing this. Apologies if he offended anyone; sadly, thats to be expected from him at times. Mute him if you like.

Feedback