Forums Kongregate

New Kongregate Version: Minor Site Changes page 2

38 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by racefan12:

It’s not an error. The ability to access your profile by clicking on your username was intentionally removed, and (as far as anyone knows) isn’t going to come back. Instead, you can now access your profile by clicking your avatar. Again, there’s no “bug” or “error”, and there’s nothing to “fix”.

Oh. It was a choice someone deliberately made rather than an unintentional error? That’s … certainly a mind boggling one. Thank you for letting me know.

Flag Post

Why can’t we get Kong+ with kreds?

Flag Post

Some player named Modplus end me a messange and told me to i will become a mod if i send my password to him…

Flag Post
Originally posted by aaro54:

Some player named Modplus end me a messange and told me to i will become a mod if i send my password to him…

Never send your password to anyone, ever.

Flag Post
Originally posted by aaro54:

lol he did that to me to… i just reported him right away and he is banned now.

Flag Post

I don’t much about the changes that Kongregate made, but I really like what they have done with this site.

Flag Post

If you spam can you make bam, automatic? thank you :D

Flag Post

I don’t know what might have caused this, but since one of the recent updates, when submitting art or music, the box to choose which file to upload doesn’t appear until after I hit upload and get the error message. Nothing major, just a small glitch that I thought you should be aware of.

Flag Post

Where the heck are my user created levels at now? I’ve got Hundreds of RUN levels made and can’t find them in my profile page.

Flag Post

you guys just righ real lots holly ship lil wtf hahahahah:) text me back

Flag Post

I dont mind with new ‘activity feed’ section in the new homepage
But removing ‘recently played games’ section and replaced with recommended badges really sucks :(
Now I have to open new page just to see my recently played games >.>

Flag Post

I agree with Armament, bring back “recently played games”, please!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator