Forums Kongregate

Spartan-Judge it (locked)

14 posts

Flag Post

Ok im not sure if this is the right forum not even sure if there is a right forum for this but here goes ok im working on game including a warior which turned out to look spartan i would appreciate to hear what you guys think and what should i change.
PS.his not done yet the legs are not added.
PSS. http://www.ngup.net/view.php?file=6009_Desktop_Cheeze-Wars

Flag Post

Cool flash art. I can’t draw that good :(

Should have added in Art.

Flag Post

Doesn’t look that spartan, kinda generic ancient greek(which people think is spartan)

Flag Post

OK if you say so i just finished it up so here the done version http://www.ngup.net/view.php?file=3420_Desktop_Cheeze-Wars

Flag Post

Totally agree it’s Greek-ish a.k.a Gladiator-ish. But still cool art.

Flag Post

I would put this in the “art” forum. Ok at least in off-topic/games. Or even programming. Really, anywhere but this one. :) Except music. That’d be silly. Unless you have cool music.

Only comment I have is that he looks difficult to animate. But again, the art forum is going to have much more experience in that field, so you should probably head over there.

Flag Post

From the skirt + Helm + cape. I would say Roman… officer?

However, the Shield is not a standard roman shield. So I wouldn’t know :D

Flag Post

Would you be interested in creating art for a game? If so, could you post/shout me an email address?

Flag Post

IT sucked mah dick while i was on you momma

Flag Post

emm yea thanks public i think that would deserve you a ban or at least warning.Oh and to the others i just said spartan like that no reason i was acctually interested about the feedback thanks jude for that good review and phoenix not really its all on separete layers.Dazzer the shield isnt from anywhere its custom and kal yea sec i will go and drop you a shout.

Flag Post

renny141 has banned public permanently, carry on with the discussion :D

Flag Post

What are you talking about

Flag Post

There are many things out of proportion; forearm is too small, sword is too large, helmet is too high, feet are ridiculously small, legs don’t look like they can support the body (though I think that last one might be intentional), the shield looks bad even though it looks like you just wanted it to look like a bull (consider how people block with shields).

My thoughts on this.

Flag Post

yes the legs were supposed to look small so that the body looks bigger.I dont see how you think the sword is big the shield wasnt meant to look like a bull it was mean to look like a shield with horns also i think the helm is acctually not supposed to make him look like a criple.