Forums Kongregate

Broken badges page 13

530 posts

Flag Post

I can confirm that Vox Populi’s API is broken.
The API is basically completely empty, which would not make any sense for a badged game, let alone a quest game.

Flag Post

I think I stumbled upon another one. The game “Town of Fears” (http://www.kongregate.com/games/aveeMuhaGames/town-of-fears-test?tab=achievements) doesn’t award the Perfect Shot badge. Not after refreshing multiple times or doing multiple perfect shots. They won’t register as perfect shots, as it seems.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Praseodyme:

I think I stumbled upon another one. The game “Town of Fears” (http://www.kongregate.com/games/aveeMuhaGames/town-of-fears-test?tab=achievements) doesn’t award the Perfect Shot badge. Not after refreshing multiple times or doing multiple perfect shots. They won’t register as perfect shots, as it seems.

Just tried this on another account and it worked fine first time.

Flag Post

In Platform Racing 2 it seems like the badge levels are on the 3rd server from the top no matter what the name of that server is.
I just earned the Mad Hatter Badge without having to report a missing achievement, so I think the API is working again.
Can someone verify these?

Flag Post

DDTank has been removed. The fact no-one noticed says testament as to just how bad the game was.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JimmyCarlos:

DDTank has been removed. The fact no-one noticed says testament as to just how bad the game was.

Wow, that’s sucky. :P

Flag Post

I actually just noticed this today when I was looking at the list of ratings on badged games (which I linked in the New Badge Discussion thread) and noticed that there was no rating information next to DDTank—which only occurs if the game has been removed.

Flag Post

I don’t even remember this game? :S

Flag Post
Originally posted by y0ttabyte:

I don’t even remember this game? :S

It was an artillery game (ie Scorched Earth) where, instead of always fighting the other player’s tanks, you could team up to fight monsters. I thought it was a good concept, but I didn’t like the big, bright, cutesy graphics at all. Or the pay to win structure, either, obviously.

Flag Post

Desktop TD Pro doesn’t load anymore. Not surprised as it’s a Kixeye game.

Makes not only the badges, but also the “Beginner” Quest unachievable.

Flag Post

What’s a DDTank? Good riddance, I was annoyed by their ads anyway.

EDIT:

Originally posted by Thyrael:

Desktop TD Pro doesn’t load anymore. Not surprised as it’s a Kixeye game.

NOT THE ONLY DESKTOP TD REMAINING!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!! D,:

As last time, all I can say: f*ck you KIXEYE.

Flag Post

UPDATE, PLEASE READ: None of CasualCollective’s games work as of now. Currently, the only badged game that’s effected by this is The Space Game: Missions.

This also marks the first unearnable impossible badge AFAIK.

Flag Post

Thanks, we’re definitely looking into this.

Flag Post

Anyone having problems with the in-game achievements in Flight ?

Flag Post
Originally posted by rawismojo:

Thanks, we’re definitely looking into this.

Getting Kixeye to fix something? Good luck with that.

Flag Post

The Space Game: Missions is back up and its API seems to work also. Desktop TD Pro is up (dunno if it was ever down) but its API doesn’t work.

Flag Post

I have no problems with Desktop TD Pro.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SumGato:

Anyone having problems with the in-game achievements in Flight ?

Yes, and it’s been mentioned twice in this thread alone. You’ll need to start a new save, no one knows why it’s happening.

Flag Post

call of gods badges dont work
did report the broken badges, but nothing so far

Flag Post

Sacred Seasons 1 is down for a while now. Sad, its a classic on Kong…

Flag Post
Originally posted by AdamVIII:

Sacred Seasons 1 is down for a while now. Sad, its a classic on Kong…

The developer has been made aware of the outage.

Flag Post

Dinowaurs has decided not to connect at all again. Not the first time this has happened, but until it’s fixed it’s currently completely broken.

Flag Post

Epsilon game is down already 6 months…

Flag Post

May as well add Kingdom Rush to your list. You can’t get the 3rd star on the last level, making the hard badge (Kingdom: Rushed Badge) impossible to achieve since you can unlock the heroic/iron challenges.

Flag Post

Update time!
It’s been a while (and now that adv0catus is gone, I have to update this by myself again)

Originally posted by AdamVIII:

Epsilon game is down already 6 months…

As far as I can tell, this game works perfectly

Originally posted by BTrenary:

May as well add Kingdom Rush to your list. You can’t get the 3rd star on the last level, making the hard badge (Kingdom: Rushed Badge) impossible to achieve since you can unlock the heroic/iron challenges.

I need more confirmations