Forums Kongregate

New duck life 4

37 posts

Flag Post

http://notdoppler.com/ducklife4.php

Copy and paste this in your browser and let me tell u, duck life 4 is a lot different than 1,2 and 3.

Flag Post
Originally posted by dragonguage1:

http://notdoppler.com/ducklife4.php

Copy and paste this in your browser and let me tell u, duck life 4 is a lot different than 1,2 and 3.

Why, is it actually about swans?

Flag Post

my different, you mean there is actual gameplay other than a series of minigames?

Flag Post

Developer needs to hurry and put it on Kong!!! I wanna play it for achievements and stuff and I dont wanna spoil the experience! :P

Flag Post

Two users using their first post for this. Nice spam.

Flag Post

Says the person whose post has nothing to do with the topic…. It looks like the customization feature is back in full swing, Im pretty happy about that

Flag Post

Accusing someone of spamming in a spamvertisement thread is totally on topic. :rolleyes:

Flag Post

well this is my first time on the forums, and thank you for the warm welcome. Duck Life was the first series i found on kongregate and I really enjoyed it. I did a google search of “Duck Life 4 Kongregate” and found this. Im sorry for attempting to be an active member of the Kongregate community.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Senekis93:

Two users using their first post for this. Nice spam.

Teh first one has been a member here since 2010, and the other for just over a month. I think if they were just here to spam they’d be new accounts (also it’s pretty unlikely that notDoppler would be spamming anyway).

Flag Post

The game is not really different from the earlier versions. Still grind grind grind and boring minigames. You are able to use up to 3 different ducks for the endraces of each stage but I just used 1 duck for all races (griding 3 ducks? NO THX!) and it workes just fine. I have beaten it and it’s bugged you cant level any more stats after beating the endboss. SO i cant beat the 1 duck that doesn’t allow you being able to fly. Ovelrall a 3/5 game and too grindy like all games of this series, I don’t need it on kong tbh.

Flag Post

dosent really help that ducklife 4 is really long or that you have a bunch of new stuff and it seems like spamming. And why would NotDoppler spam anway? Anyway i just think ducklife 3 was better not to really hate ducklife 4 but it just seems like spamming.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jaycw:

dosent really help that ducklife 4 is really long or that you have a bunch of new stuff and it seems like spamming. And why would NotDoppler spam anway? Anyway i just think ducklife 3 was better not to really hate ducklife 4 but it just seems like spamming.

no, this is spam

http://www.kongregate.com/games/RealKast/shirleys-short-game?acomplete=shirl

Flag Post

i am curious about DL4.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/games/sims5000/ducklife-4

It even has badges now.

Flag Post

thanks for the necro.
we really needed to see this again.

Flag Post
Originally posted by bjjdude:

thanks for the necro.
we really needed to see this again.

Yeah really. I so needed to be reminded of the typo I made back in February.

Flag Post

Why is everyone using my post as an example of making fun of it or just being nice to it really dosent help at all and when i pick average and my computer is rebooting every time i want to do climbing and once again it is SPAMMING! so i really hope you guys can help me get through and also when i tried to make ducklife 5 a new tab came up and said no making of ducklifes by anyone other than Notdoppler and it mad me mad so can you guys please help me i would really appreceate it

Flag Post

Why is everyone using my post as an example of making fun of it or just being nice to it really dosent help at all and when i pick average and my computer is rebooting every time i want to do climbing and once again it is SPAMMING! so i really hope you guys can help me get through and also when i tried to make ducklife 5 a new tab came up and said no making of ducklifes by anyone other than Notdoppler and it mad me mad so can you guys please help me i would really appreceate it. dosent really help that ducklife 4 is really long or that you have a bunch of new stuff and it seems like spamming. And why would NotDoppler spam anway? Anyway i just think ducklife 3 was better not to really hate ducklife 4 but it just seems like spamming.

Flag Post

You can edit your posts via the “Edit post” button on the left under your name and post count.

Flag Post

ok I dont care anymore this would be stupid to really have a series of minigames in DuckLife4 but i dont care and i dont really like it etiher so great not that great.

Flag Post

if its not on kong i don’t care

Flag Post

really i dont care anymore i am OUT!!

Flag Post

really i dont care anymore i am OUT!!

Bye.

Flag Post

ok you arent talking about ducklife4 anymore

Flag Post

ok i dont like all of the insult to other people and ducklife4 i really dont want you people to insult other people or insult ducklife4 either i really like the people that like ducklife4 and dont insult other people i dont want to have to do the stuff in ducklife4 either but insulting people is not a great thing and i dont think that you guys know that most people have quit kongregate because they are being insulted and i dont think they deserve to be insulted either so guys this post shouldnt even be about ducklife4 this post should about insulting people about ducklife4 because i think that people wont like kongregate anymore if people just insult other people and than this post wont even be readable anymore so guys i dont want this to go on so please help me i you can and please dont insult other people because they said omething nice or mean about ducklie4 try to help kongregate please.